Corpse x Cat-Girl! Reader

Hello Everyone! Time for another chapter for this Book!

Name: Y/N L/N

Gender: Female

Genre: Anime AU! Fluff 🤍

Requested by: Itzuki_Caramari !

___________________________________________

-Y/N's p.o.v-

I was walking around the freezing park. But the perverts just to either enjoy what they're seeing or decide to touch me and make Nasty failed attempts at flirting. I was honestly disgusted that no one had the respect to treat a woman properly. I mean I liked the attention but I just don't like the lack of respect towards women and other people. Anyways I transform into my full on cat form and walk around the park. The reason I was here it was because I was meeting a long time friend. I found an empty bench and decided to lay on it once I got comfortable I fell asleep to the cold air.

-Corpse's (Jaxon)p.o.v-

I was wearing my black mask and white eyepatch. I was also wearing a dark grey turtle neck and black coat and baggy black pants. A girl then came up to. . .a slut. . .I have gotten used to it. . .look I'll show you how it goes. She came up to me and stopped right in front of me blocking my path. "Hey there Baby Boy~ Why don't you come with me and I can make you even warmer~." "Not interested." I start walking away. "Come on~! It'll make you feel good~." "Like I said Not Interested." She stops following behind me. "I know you want it~." I stop and turn around. She smirks. "Look. Use your charms on someone else. I'm already interested in someone. And now like I said and please listen. Not Interested." "Whatever your not even that hot." " 'Whatever your not even that hot.' " I mocked her. "I have heard worse insults than that baby~ Try again next time in the afterlife cuz' its not gonna happen." "Piece of shit." "Go look for your other Kens fake ass Barbie." "Ugh. Whatever. Bye." I turn around and sigh.

Horny woman am I right? But I'm only in love with one specific person. A cat-girl. Yea yea I know their very rare. How did you come across one? Well I'm actually friends with one and I have grown feelings towards her. And her name is Y/N L/N. She is a very Beautiful woman she's also very kind. She is a flirtatious person but I don't mind it as long as it comes from her. I walk over a bench that had a cat on it sleeping. It was N/N. How do I know that? She told me she has a mark on her that looks like a M/S. (<This means Mark Shape. For example like a heart.) Its really adorable. I see her shivering I gently pick her up and she was in a deep sleep so that means she's asleep but looks dead. Its kinda funny.

After I picked her up and placed her on the hood of the coat I went towards my car to drive home. Once I got home I decided to let her sleep in the hood of my coat. I took off my coat and made sure she didn't get hurt I lay it on the couch with her in it. 30 minutes later she woke up. "Meow? Oh- hehe hi Jaxon. . .eh why am I in your house? Oh no did I go into a deep sleep again." "Yea." "How embarrassing?" She transformed back into her human form and sat down on the couch. "Anyways how was you day?" Her tail moves around happily. "It was. . .Interesting as always. . .Random woman just come up to me and start to 'Flirt' with me like. 'Hey daddy I can make you feel good.' And that stuff. Yare yare. Do you know the amount of woman that have said that to me?" "No." "Its probably the same amount of pervs that try and flirt with you." "Really?! Ok look that amount of guys or pervs that try and get my attention are alot since I'm a Cat-girl and you know how that goes." "I bet you find it really annoying."

"Annoying is just a statement! I find it rude, disgusting, creepy and many more things! But grabbing peoples ass out of nowhere and 'Flirting' with someone are Two completely different things!" "Yes. I know that feeling. There's something called flirting and being horny." "Ye exactly." After a few seconds she took the remote in her hands and put on SoulEater.

After a few episodes I actually really enjoyed it. Its funny. The reason why I wanted to meet up with N/N is because I wanted to confess to her about how I feel. So I might as well do it now. I noticed N/N was uncomfortable so I moved my arm behind her and she moved closer. She snuggled against my side and gave a purr. "Hey N/N?" "Nya?. . .sorry force of habit." "Its Okay. . .anyways-You know what I'm just gonna say it." "Hmm?"

"Y/N L/N. You are a very beautiful woman or Cat-girl per say. You are also my best friend. I have liked you ever since you have helped me with my troubles. And I think the 'Like' turned into Love. So Baby~. Do you want to be my Girlfriend instead of being stuck in the friendzone?" "My my~ I liked you too. But ever since those days. That like also turned into love Babe~ So yea I would love to your Cat-girl Girlfriend. Nya~~." "I have another question to ask you." I said. "And what is that supposed to be?" "May I kiss you Baby~." "I know the answer to that. . .Yes you may~" I pull down my mask.

I pull her onto my lap and I lay my hand on her waist. I grab her chin softly and bring her closer to me. Once we felt that our lips were barley grazing eachothers I say. "You know I love you right?~" I smirked "I know. . .I love me too." I gave her a small pout. "Just kidding. I love you too." I finally place my lips on top of hers. It felt nice and calming. There was only pure love and passion. We smile into the kiss and break for air. She then layed down on my chest. Her arms hugging around my torso. I then see her tail flicking from side to side in happiness. I then here purrs coming from her along with soft snores.

I turn off the TV and lay my head back against the armrest of the couch. I start running my fingers through her H/L H/C hair. . .I smile back at the new memorie we just created. I can't wait to see the next chapter of our life together.

"I love you my Cat-girl~"

___________________________________________

Hello Everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I felt like this wasn't the best I made but its alright! If it doesn't make sense I'm sorry. Anyway Ta-ta My Sweets!

Thank You Itzuki_Caramari for requesting!