Corpse x Shy Adorable Short Fem! Reader

Name: Y/N L/N

Gender: Female (sorry for my male and Non-Binary readers out there.)

Height: 4'9 (sorry for my Tall (probably short readers too) )

Genre: Fluff. 🤍

Requested by: -SSSaturn Thank you!

Corpse will be going by the name Jaxon Rivera. Check out my other Corpse Husband x Reader and you'll know why.

Hope you enjoy!
___________________________________________

-Corpse's p.o.v-

I woke up with an empty space beside me. I then hear cups being placed on a counter. After a few seconds I then hear an adorable voice coming from the kitchen.

"SugarPlums! Hmph! With me being short I can't reach anything without using a stool."

That adorable voice is My Girlfriends voice. I got up and started walking towards the front of my room and lean against the door frame looking at her with a smile on my face. I then see her struggling getting the plates. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and pick her up. She gave a small gasp. I laughed and placed her on the counter.

"But without you being short I wouldn't be able to do the same things I do for you~."

"Awww babe!"

I softly kiss her neck.

"Plus I don't care If you're tall or not you are still going to be my Small Baby Girl~"

I kiss her neck once more and lay my head on her shoulder.

"I love you babe. . ."

She said nuzzling against my neck. I chuckle.

"I love you too Baby Girl."

I picked her up once again and she let out a squeal. She wrapped her legs around my torso and her arms around my neck. I honestly thought it was adorable.

"Baby did I ever tell you look adorable in my hoodies~."

"Y-yea many t-times. What with all t-the complements?"

"What I can't appreciate for the Small Things in life." I gave a small chuckle.

"I-i mean Y-you-. . . .HEY!"

I bursted out laughing.

"It's not f-funny!"

She looked at me with an adorable pout. I blushed.

"Your to cute for your own good N/N."

"And you are too Handsome."

I give her a kiss on her forehead. I hug her and the put her down.

"Hey can you help me I was making breakfast!"

"Sure baby."

"Thank You."

"No problem."

I grab the plates and placed them on the counter she grabbed two Fluffy pancakes from a different plate and placed them on my plate. She did the same for hers. She poked the opening of the syrup and poured some on mine and hers. I was making a small milkshake for her while she was making my coffee. I obviously added Chocolate/Strawberry syrup since it was her favorite. I look over at her to hear her humming a song and finishing up my coffee for breakfast. She then grabbed my plate and coffee cup and placed them on the table while I grabbed her cup and her plate and placed them on the table. When I saw her walk to her side. I quickly grabbed her and spun her around. She gave out a laugh. After that stopped and gave her a sweet simple kiss.