EPISODE 5 (Jimin & Y/n)

Let's start~

Y/n pov

Hello~ I'm y/n. Jung y/n. I'm Jimin's friend. I'm the only friend more closer to him. Every problem he had, i will be his ear to hear his problem. We know each other since we are kid.

He my neighbor after I'm move to Busan. He so cute, cheerful, heart warm, kind. I remember when the first time I meet him in front of my house. Haha.. he look so funny that time because he looks so curious about me and my family.

Since that, we spend our time together until we both growing up. Until one day, he told me he wanna be idol. I feel sad but i tried to smile even he will leave me. What I told him when he made a decision is...

"What make you happy, that's make me happy too. Be what you want to be. That's your dreams. I will support whatever your decision."

A month after that, i never meet him again because he go to Seoul to chase his dream. After 3 years he become a idol, i suffering a hyperthymesia. I hope I can see him again before I lost all of my memory about him.

I want to see he laugh in front of me. Smile in front of me. He make a joke for me to make me laugh. I want we both spend time together. I hope he still remember me... Park Jimin...

End y/n pov

Jimin pov

Hello my name is Park Jimin. I'm a famous idol now. I debut as member of BTS since 2013 until 2020. I from Busan. Now, I'm very busy with our comeback. New album. Sometimes I don't have time to call my parents.

I'm very happy because I can achieve my dream. Actually, my family not allowed me to be an idol but someone made my family change their mind. She's my friend. Since kid. I'm very miss her. I really want to know about her now. Where she is? What she do? Is she okay?

As we know I'm very busy lately, I'm don't have any time to call my parents to know where she is. We both growing up together. Sometimes my member asking me about her.

I'm telling them about her. They want to meet her too. That's make me happy because I know everyone will love her. Because she's so kind, heart warming, supportive person.

When I made a decision to be an idol, she look sad but she tried to hide it from me. She gave words of encouragement to me. What she said to me at that time is....

"What make you happy, that's make me happy too. Be what you want to be. That's your dreams. I will support whatever your decision." 

Until now, i remember this word and I will keep in mind even until I get married with someone I love.. i even share this words to everyone, my members, my fans..

Honestly, I'm very like her, miss her. I miss her smile, laugh, her reaction to my joke.. she's so cute.. i really wanna to meet her...

End Jimin pov

Author pov

Did y/n have time to meet Jimin before her lost her memories? And is Jimin willing to accept the fact that his best friend will forgot him forever?  Did he have time to meet y/n?