EP 3 Part (II) (Yoongi & Y/n)

After Yoongi and Y/n done. Both of them walk out from the hotel go somewhere. "Where you wanna go?" Yoongi asking to Y/n. "I don't know actually. But, better than we just stay at our suites, right?" Yoongi just nodding and smile.

They just walk without direction. After 15 minutes walking without direction, Yoongi suggest to go the beach. "Y/n? You wanna go to the beach?" Y/n look at Yoongi face.

"Yeah. Sure." They take a taxi and go to the beach. As they arrive, Yoongi hold Y/n hand go to near the beach coast. "Be careful." Y/n just follow to Yoongi.

"Do you like this landscape?" Yoongi asking while look for his wife reaction. "Yes. I like it. This place so peace. Next time, I can come here again to calm my mind." She speak without look at Yoongi face.

"You want to drink something?" Yoongi offering. "No. It's fine. Why? You feel thirsty?" Yoongi nodded. "You can buy it if you felt thirsty." Y/n said. "How about you?" He asking. "I'm fine. Actually, i bring my own water." She show off her bottle.

"Why you not telling me?" Y/n raised her eyebrows. "Why I need to tell you?" Y/n asking. "You know I'm almost die because I'm so thirsty." Y/n give her bottle. "Take this. I'm sorry not telling you." Yoongi take that bottle.

"Thank you." After they spend time together at beach. They go to souvenirs place and buy some souvenirs. "Yoongi ah~ take a look of this. This cute, right?" Yoongi smile and try to find another thing.

"Here. Look. This is so suitable with you." He try to put that hairpin on Y/n's hair. "So cute. So suitable with you. You want this?" He asking. Y/n really like that smile.

"If you to give me, why not?" Y/n not reject. Yoongi really like this Y/n. After they done with it. They go to restaurant to fill up their stomach after one day walking.

"Ahh.. finally. I'm very hungry." Y/n sigh. "Hehe. What you want to eat?" Y/n feels very lazy to order. "Can you order for me? Anything but not seafood." Yoongi nodded and take a look of the menu card.

Suddenly, someone bump Y/n's chair and she take a look. She saw a child. That child feels so scared that Y/n will mad at her. But not. Y/n just smile. "Don't be scare. I'm not eat people. Next time don't run away at this place okay?" That girl just nodded and smile.

"I'm sorry about my kid." Y/n nodded and smile. Without realizing, Yoongi look at Y/n. "I think you not like a kid." Y/n startled by that. "Since when I said like that?" Y/n asking.

"Yeah, you always avoid when I'm want to touch you. That's why, in this 2 years we don't have any kid yet." Y/n put her chin on her hand. "So you want to complain that I don't want to give a kid??" Y/n asking.

"Something like that." Yoongi smirk while look at Y/n face. Y/n just look at Yoongi face.

   After they done with dinner, they back to their suites. Y/n laying down on the couch. "Ahh.. so tired..." Yoongi smile. "Take a bath first. After that you can get rest." Y/n waving her hand. "Your first. I want to laying down for a while."

   Yoongi not talking back, he just go and take a shower. Around 15 minutes, Yoongi done. After that, Y/n turn to take a shower.

  After Y/n done, suddenly Y/n ask Yoongi to spend time his time with her tonight. That's make Yoongi surprise. "Yoongi ah~ can we talk each other tonight? I want to tell you something."

   Yoongi nodded while look at Y/n face. After Y/n done with her skincare routine. She sit beside Yoongi on the bed. At the first, Y/n and Yoongi just sit like nothing. But, then they talk at the same time.

   "Y/n." Yoongi speak. "Yoon.." Y/n calling him. "Lady first." Y/n take a deep breath. "No.. you first.." Yoongi smile and change his position to face Y/n.