EPISODE 4 (Hoseok & Y/n)

For this episode... Y/n as 8th member of BTS. Y/n start being a member of them since 2014 after a year BTS debut. The talent she has is very proud of the group members. Especially, her vocal, write songs, dance and produce an album. After 3 years, she with BTS she accept so many criticize from their fans also from netizen.

So many fans start to talk bad about Y/n and that's make her very down. Day by day, she always make a mistake especially about dance. She always make a mistake and that's thing made Hoseok very disappointed. She feel so sorry about that and other members try to make Hoseok more relax.

Until one day, BTS have a performance to show at some variety show at American. Every night she always come to agency without anyone knows about that. She practice alone everyday after she done to practice with other members.

Simple story about this, something happen to her is.. she suffered from joint pain that was rare in others. And this disease is very rarely known to people. This happened after she done with that performance at 2017.

Today she go to hospital after she got permission from other members and manager. She try to hide her disease from others and also Hoseok until now in 2020. Actually she have a some feeling to Hoseok for a long time ago. But Hoseok doesn't know about this at all. But, now she doesn't care at all about the feeling. The most she caring is, how to tell the others that she have chronic disease??

She told to everyone she go to hospital just to make some medical check-up only.

   After she arrive at the hospital, she go to counter and tell the nurse she have a appointment with her doctor. "You can wait for a while here. And I will call you to come in." Y/n nodded and smile. She move to the chair and wait the call.

  Suddenly, she hear something from her behind. "Hey, do you know about Y/n from BTS?" Person 1 said. "Yes. Of course. Why? Do you know something about her?" Person 2 said. "I think she have disease." Person 2 confused.

  "Disease? How can you know that?" Person 2 asking. "If you realize at their video lately, she looks so thin and look pale even she wore a make up." Person 2 stay quiet a while.

   "I think I notice that too, but.. we can't say like that.. since their agency not talking nothing we can't say like that." Person 2 try to make her friend think positif about Y/n.

   Out of the blue, Y/n's name called by the nurse. She stand up and walk to doctor room. "Here.." the nurse smile to Y/n. "Sit down here, Ms. Y/n. How you feel today?? Being good after treatment last week?" Y/n smile and nodding.

   "Felt good a little bit." Doctor smile and suddenly he sigh after he look to her medical result. "Actually, In fact, the disease you are experiencing is quite difficult and takes a long time to cure. But it doesn't matter, as long as you are strong and able to survive, I am sure this disease will be cured." Y/n sigh like a give up person.

   "How soon will I receive this follow-up treatment, doctor? I'm afraid after this I will not be able to make regular appointments like this." She said with sad voice. "Don't worry, I will try to help as much as I can to help in a way .. maybe this is a bit too much." Doctor said.

   "What is it, doctor?" She asking. "If you do not mind, you can share your itinerary throughout the concert and where you will go, the time, the date and I will try to contact the hospital near your location so you can undergo follow-up treatment." Y/n sigh and think for a while.