EP5 Part II (Jimin & Y/n)

Jimin pov

I get in to that ward and she speak...

Y/n> i know you there...*she turn around and I'm very shocked seeing her now*

Me> Y...y/n?? *Stay at the door*

Y/n> yes. I'm y/n.

Me> You are my friend? Jung Y/n?

Y/n> *sigh and smile* y..yes.. I'm Jung Y/n..

I run to her and hug her tightly.

Me> *hug her* I miss you.. finally i meet you. *Break the hug and hold her hands.*

Y/n> y..yeah.. me too.. finally.. we meet again after a long time *smile*

Me> how... How can you... Get in the hospital?

Y/n> i think you already know... Right?

Me> Yeah.. i know it just now. I'm asking that nurse.

Y/n> *she smile and push slowly my hand*

Me> why you not telling me?

Y/n> You busy with you new album, right? So I don't want to disturb you.

Me> *she's lying.* I'm not busy forever, y/n.

Y/n>*laugh little* haha.. i know that.. why you is here? You need back to the lobby before everyone search you.

Me> o..okay.. you don't want to join us? By the way, my members want to meet you.

Y/n> it's fine.. you can go.. i hope we can meet again..*she wave her hand*.

I smile to her and walk out from her ward. She lying to me. She said like she just to know her disease.

Im sigh and back to lobby.

End Jimin pov

Y/n pov

After he get out from my ward, i feel like my tears rolling down on my cheeks.

"Mianhae..Jimin ah~ mianhae..."

Just that I can say right now.

Next day, i ask the doctor I want to back to my house. Doctor give me permission.

I pack my things and ready to back home. My mom waiting for me at car park. I saw her waving her hand and I run to her.

We both take a lunch at my favorite restaurant. We laugh together, joking around. Honestly, my memories began disappearing... Little by little, day by day... Sometimes, I'm forgot where is my clothes, my phone.. and everything.

End y/n pov

Mrs. Jung pov

Since she back to home, she start forgot everything. Little by little. Sometimes, when she go out for a while she can't remember the way to back home.