05.

alright this chapter(the smut part) was written by thatfangirlingfreak so yanno, thank her :DD
----

Luke took Calum's shirt off, letting it fly across the room. He kissed Calum's collarbone, and the tan lad gripped Luke's blonde quiff.

"L-Luke?"

"Yeah, Cal?" Luke murmured against his skin.

"Am I...am I really your world?"

Luke took his lips away from Calum's body, his blue eyes boring into Calum's brown ones.

"You are. You are my everything, Calum. Let me show you that you are my everything."

Their lips meet once again. Calum fiddles with Luke's lip ring for a bit, and the blonde groans.

"Jesus, Cal..." He says, breathily.

Calum smirks, and attaches his lips to Luke's neck.

Luke almost gets lost in the sensation of having Calum's plump lips against his pale neck, but doesn't let himself lose this battle.

He unbuttons Calum's jeans, and slides them slowly down his legs. Luke tosses them across the room, finally, and puts one hand on Calum's waist.

"God, Luke. Just do something," Calum whines. His hand is so, so close, and it's too much to bear.

Luke begins to palm Calum through his boxers, and he bucks his hips slightly.

The taller boy smirks, before pulling down the boxers altogether.

Luke wraps his warm lips around Calum, and he lets out a yelp. The blonde goes further and further down his length, and Calum is groaning and whimpering. Luke takes it up a notch by moaning around him, knowing that he can feels the vibrations.

Calum lets out a raspy moan. "L-Luke, I'm-"

Luke takes his mouth away immediately. He doesn't want Calum to finish off now.

"Grab the lube, babe."

Calum reaches into the drawer and pulls out the bottle, and a condom for himself.

He slides it on his hard cock, so he won't have to later, and puts a good amount of lube onto his fingers.

Luke lies down against the soft pillows, legs spread open for Calum.

"Ready?" Calum asks, one finger hovering over Luke.

As soon as Luke nods, a finger goes into him, and he cries out. "C-Cal, oh my god," He moans.

Calum curls his finger, and Luke is sent into a fit of groans and squirming. A second finger is added, and Luke can feel that Calum is so, so close to hitting his prostate.

"Calum, please," He whimpers.

The dark haired boy smirks and removes his fingers. However, they are soon replaced by his hard, throbbing cock.

"Calum!" Luke cries out in pleasure as his boyfriend begins pushing into him.

He goes deeper and deeper, until he hits the one spot that could make Luke scream instantly. Once he reaches this spot, he thrusts, deep and hard.

Luke can't keep still. Calum is just too good at this. His fingernails leave claw-like marks on Calum's tan back.

"Damn, s-so close babe," Luke breathes heavily, in between pants.

Calum's thrusts are getting sloppier as well, Luke can tell. His cock is twitching inside of him, and Luke is even more turned on than ever, if that's even possible.

"L-Luke, I'm gonna-" Calum breathes hotly into Luke's ear, and Luke reaches his high with a loud cry of Calum's name.

Calum watches him throw his head back, lips wide open and swollen, face flushed. It pushes him over the edge, making him orgasm as well.

"H-holy fuck," Calum pants, pulling out of Luke and plopping on the bed. He takes off the condom, ties it off, and tosses it away.

"You're so good, Cal," Luke murmurs, wrapping his arms around Calum's body. Calum pulls the blonde boy into his chest, cuddling him close.

----

the next day calum rubbed at his eyes as he stared down at his coffee, hiccuping quietly before ashton came in the kitchen, shirtless and sweatpants on.

"hey cal."

"ashton." he whispered quietly, his eyes going back to the mug in front of him.

"you alright?"

the boy looked up and smiled, widely, a fake smile as he nodded. "yeah."

the curly boy nodded as he licked his lips while making his way to the fridge.

a few minutes of silence before the blonde boy walked into the kitchen, making calum take a sharp breath.

"im gonna shower." calum whispered before standing up, gulping as he walked passed the tall freak.

he stepped into the shower as he grabbed new clean boxers, slowly starting to take his shirt off, flinching a bit.

the boy turned his body a bit to see the marks on his back, making him let out a small breath.

"stupid." he whispered quietly to himself before starting the water.

----

"whats wrong with calum?" ashton asked as he sat beside the blonde boy, eating a sandwich.

"nothing?"

"did you guys make up?"

"uh yah?

ashton just nodded before he looked up to see calum walking into the room, a beanie going to his head.

"im um, gonna go out today." he pointed toward the door before he was out of their view again.

luke let out a small sigh as he sat back in his seat, his eyes going to the screen.

"you sure it's alright?" ashton asked before he let out a sigh again.

----

calum walked into the café, his lip in between his teeth before he sat down in a booth, fixing his beanie before pulling his sweater over his hands.

"calum?"

he looked up from the table and over toward where he heard his name being called, spotting someone he never wanted to see again.

his breath getting caught in his throat.

"i, michael." he replied quietly.

-----

sorry i haven't updated in like forever lol but hi how are you, you wonderful people!!!!!

and it's sucky and boring af sorry.

15 votes / 20 comments