My Handsome Bestfriends

Start from the beginning

"This is for you," Ximen spoke as he handed me a bouquet of tulips and I thanked him carefully for taking them from him. "You look beautiful Faye." I smiled at my best friend before Meizuo took a step forward and Ximen allowed him to stand before me.

"Faye," Meizuo spoke breathlessly. I must be blushing from his kind gesture and attention he has been giving me today. "You look so beautiful. I'm not sure how that's possible when you're already so pretty."

"Thank you Meizuo," I smile up at him and he smiles as he reaches into his tux pocket to pull out a large white flat square box that has the word Pandora on it. I looked up to him feeling my heart swell. "Meizuo..." I spoke lightly. I wouldn't have thought he would have given me a gift like this. He opened the box and there was a beautiful shining leaf pendant.

"Meizuo..." I spoke softly feeling this was too much.

"Ximen helped me pick this out for you," Meizuo said gently. "We thought we could give you something from the both of us."

"Thank you," I say, feeling happy. I reached for both of them and pulled them in for a hug. Both Ximen and Meizuo wrapped their arms around me. We could hear awes sounding from Shancai. Once we pulled apart and my eyes landed on Lei. He walked over to us and I noticed Jing looking towards him.

"Lei..." Jing spoke lightly and he looked towards her as he approached me. I looked to Meizuo to see him frowning towards Lei. Lei looked towards me now. His expression was calm giving nothing away.

"You look very pretty tonight Faye," he spoke lightly. "I hope you have a great time on your date." Mixed signals were coursing through my body as he walked away and out of the living room.

"Are you alright Faye?" Ximen asked. I looked towards him and gave him a faint smile before nodding.

"Meizuo?" I asked lightly. He hummed in response waiting for me to ask him my question. "Can you put the necklace on me?"

"No problem," Meizuo smiled and I turned around 180 degrees.

"I can hold your things for you," Jing spoke and walked towards me to take the bouquet and my clutch from me. I thanked her and carefully lifted my hair. I glanced at the loose curls I made. Ximen walked over to my view and I noticed him taking his phone out. I think he was taking pictures and he smiled at the screen as he pointed his phone towards Meizuo and I. The view of my newly owned gold leaf pendant came to view and was placed around me as I felt Meizuo's fingers touch my bare neck. I shivered slightly and smiled as I patiently waited.

"There..." Meizuo said more to himself and I turned around to look at him. He was already looking at me with a smile. I looked towards the necklace and gently reached for it to see its beauty.

"I love it," I spoke. "Thank Meizuo." I looked over to Ximen. "Thank you Ximen." He nods before speaking.

"Before you go," Jing spoke. "We need pictures of the three of you."

"Yes!" Shancai beamed. "You three look so elegant."

"Thank you Shancai," Ximen said. Meizuo reached for his pocket and took out his phone to hand to Jing. The three of us stood close to each other with me in the middle. I smiled at the camera until she nodded as she had taken them. It was both Ximen and Meizuo who wanted individual pictures with me. First it was Ximen who and Meizuo stood next to Shancai.

My best best friend looked over to me and I looked over to him smiling, because he looked amazing in his tux. It felt great to have him in front me. Once Ximen and I had our pictures taken, Meizuo came over to me. His smile was genuine and he held out his hand. I smiled shyly and reached for his hand. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed my hand, making me blush. We both turned towards the camera. Meizuo wrapped his arms around my waist and I smiled at the camera.