Chapter 18

Rin walked behind Angelica and Beatrice, her clothes were dirty and her hair let out, she had bruises scattered acrossed her body, she was chained up unable to use her magic, they entered a large room, it was empty for the most part but it seemed as if they stepped out into space. At the center of the room was an alter, it had carvings that traced  along the sides. Julian stood in front of the alter, there were bags under his eyes and Rin could see his glasses had a crack on one of the lens. They stopped in front of the alter "You won't get what you want." Rin said and Julian scoffed "Your precious Emiya isn't here to save you." Julian's voice was filled with anger "Why do you hate Shirou so much?" Rin asked and Julian stared daggers at her "He's too damn friendly. He put one life above the entire world. Our world is dying Tohsaka, and he threw it away! All for his little sister." "Shirou had a sister?" "Seems that in this reality he doesn't have one. But your Holy Grail is still in tact." "What do you plan on doing with our Holy Grail?" Tohsaka asked and Julian smirked "We are going to use the Grail to save our world. Though, it may throw your world into ruin. But it's a small price to pay." "No wonder your family was exiled. You're insane!" Rin yelled and Julian raised his hand to hit her but brought it down slowly "As always the Grail needs a vessel. In my world it was a child blessed by God. But here, I've learned it could be a homunculus or a mage in their prime." Julian said and began to walk away "I believe in Emiya. He'll come for me." Rin said and the manison rumbled "It sounds like he has... Angelica, Beatrice. Go deal with the trash." Julian said and the two nodded and left "You wont win Julian." "You fail to realize Tohsaka... I already have." Julian snapped his fingers and chains wrapped around Rin, strapping her to the altar, she struggled against the chains but they wouldn't budge, Julian turned away and began to finish the preparations for the ceremony.

Everyone approached the Bounded Field "There's no turning back." Sieg said and Astolfo slapped his Master's shoulder "Don't be such a downer Master! We're gonna win this." He said and Sieg smiled "Is everyone ready?" Ruler asked and everyone nodded. Saber stood next to Shirou, ready for a fight "Saber." Shirou said "What is it Shirou?" Saber responded "When we open this thing up. I want you to find Tohsaka." Saber stared at Shirou in disbelief "But Shirou-" "Please. Me and Archer can handle Angelica. I don't want it to be too late." Shirou's voice shook and Saber looked away "I'll be fine." "I'll make sure he doesn't go off and die." Archer placed his hand on Shirou's shoulder "Archer." Saber looked at Archer and nodded "Alright. I will find Rin and free her." Saber said with power and Shirou smiled "Then let's get this over with." "Archer. Is the arrow ready?" Ruler turned to Archer and he nodded "Arrow?" Shirou asked and watched as Archer pulled out an arrow "This is imbued with the spell Wavier gave us in order to dispell the Bounded Field." Archer explained and notched the arrow, memories flashed through Archer's mind, they were the same ones Shirou experienced when he first came into contact with Julian. Archer's grip on his bow tightened "Time to end this... Julian." He said and Archer let go off the arrow. It pierced the Bounded Field, and it shattered, the impact caused the ground to tremor "So much for a sneaky entrance." Archer said and everyone made their way towards the mansion.

Everyone ran towards the mansion, as they closed in, swords shot from the sky, everyone leaped backwards and looked up, Angelica slowly walked towards them "Right on cue." Shirou said and Angelica stopped "You wont pass. So surrender while you still have the chance." She said "We've got her. Everyone else go." Shirou said and Ruler nodded "We'll leave it to you two." Ruler said and they began to leave, Saber hesitated "Go Saber!" Shirou yelled and Saber nodded and followed behind Ruler and the the others, leaving Shirou and Archer to face off with Angelica "How pathetic. Two fakers thinking they have the power to stand up to me." Angelica said "That's grand coming from someone posing as a Heroic Spirit." Shirou said and Angelica scoffed and launched a volley of swords at the two, Shirou materialized Kanshou and Bakuya, swatting the swords out the air, while Arched stood still, the swords flying past him "You know Angelica. You can call us fakes all you want. But you're nothing compared to Gilgamesh himself." Archer said "As if a fake could comprehend the true power of the King of Heroes." Angelica said "No, he's right. I've fought Gilgamesh, I also beat him. So what does that say about a complete rip off like you?" Shirou asked and Angelica gritted her teeth "I will be sure to end the both of you!"

Ruler and the others had entered the mansion and raced through the mansion "You know a map would've been nice for this place." Astolfo said and Sieg nodded "It is quite unfortunate that we don't have one, this would make alot easier." Sieg said and the group opened a large door, it was a large empty room, it resembled a great hall almost, at the center of the room was Beatrice, she stood with a grin plastered across her face "I've been waiting for all of you. Once I get rid of you, Julian will acknowledge me for sure!" She yelled and slammed the ground, beneath her hand was a card "Berserker Card! Install!" She yelled and a black sphere covered her, and she emerged with her clothes fully changed, it mimicked Viking clothing and her right arm had grown in size and held a large hammer "That's Magni, the son of Thor." Ruler said and turned to Saber "We will deal with her. Please find Tohsaka." Ruler said and Saber nodded "Right." Saber said and rushed off. Ruler turned to face Beatrice, Sieg drew his sword and Astolfo drew his lance "I'm going to tear you apart!" Beatrice yelled and the trio enganged Beatrice in combat.