Chapter 11

The leader of Yggdmillennia stood before the two "So you're the leader of this so called Black Faction. I thought you were dead? Ruler told us you were killed by Vlad when you made him use his Noble Phantasm." Shirou said and Darnic laughed "I took precautions to assure that I would still be alive." He said "As for you homunculus. No. Sieg, I had planned for one of the homunculi to somehow bond with a Servant. Which is why we handed you over to Ruler." Darnic said and Sieg clenched his fist "So what about Amakusa? Did he really activate the Third Magic?" Shirou asked "No. I used a tonic to make him believe he was still on his path to salvation. But in reality he only gave me power." Darnic clenched his fist and began to laugh "Why?" Sieg asked "You should know this! The Yggdmillennia Clan will rule the world with me as their god! The damned mages at the Clock Tower will regret banishing!" Darnic anger flared up "As for you. Shirou Tokisada Amakusa. I still have use for you." Darnic reached out and his hand glowed "Command Spells?" Shirou noticed and Shirou Amakusa's wounds healed "With the power given to me by the Greater Grail. I will bring glory to my clan's name once again! As for you two. I do not have use for you two anymore." Darnic said and waved his hand, a wave of black energy raced towards them "Look out!" Shirou yelled but it was too late. Shirou thought it was over until a volley of arrows lined the sky and rained down. The arrows were strong enough to stop the wave "What the?" Shirou turned to the direction of the volley. On the pillar was a familiar tan skinned figure, a white cloak fluttered in the wind and his white hair along with it, his bow was titled diagonally "Archer. How-" Shirou began to ask "There's no time. Shirou, Sieg fall back." Archer said and notched another arrow, it glowed blue "But Archer-" "Now Shirou!" He said and let loose the arrow, it split into hundreds of others and they were aimed at Darnic. Darnic smiled and the arrows landed around him, he remained unscathed "I thought an Archer's aim was true." "Who said I was aimming for you?" Archer said, with those words Shirou and Sieg ran towards the exit "Gehen!" Archer reached out his hand, his Magic Circuits glowed and the arrows exploded. Darnic wiped away the smoke with the wave of his hands, he looked around to notice that the three were gone "No matter. They're a hindrance to run after. Now, I will continue with my plan." Darnic said and turned to the Greater Grail.

The three of them ran through the Hanging Gardens until they reached the rest of the group, Rin immediately noticed them "Shirou." She said and ran up to him, she threw her arms around him "I'm here." Shirou responded, Rin pulled away and turned to Archer "Great job as always." She said and Archer nodded "Hold up a sec." Shirou said "What is it?" "How did you summon Archer?" Shirou asked "Don't be so happy to see me Emiya." Archer tilted his head "I gave her permission." Ruler said and immediately turned to Sieg "Sieg!" She yelled and stomped to Ruler "Look at your clothes. This is in decent behavior." "It wasn't my fault." He said and Ruler grabbed his hand, she focused and the black on his body began to fade. The black closed in on his Command Spells that were being refilled, they resembled a dragon "I do not want to repeat myself again." Ruler said and Sieg nodded "Do not use them carelessly." He said and Ruler blushed "I'm glad you are safe." Sieg said to Ruler which made her blush even more "I, as well am glad you're safe." Ruler said and Archer chuckled "Those two certainly are a thing." Rin said quietly, the ground begins to shake "What the hell?" Shirou says "The Hanging Gardens is falling! We have to move!" Ruler yells "Master!" Everyone looks to the sky to see Astolflo riding on the back of Hypogriff with Caules "Rider!" Sieg says in relief "Come on!" Rider reached out her hand, Sieg grabbed Ruler and grabbed Rider's hand "Hey!" Shirou yelled "It's alright. We can get down on our own. Archer, grab Luvia!" Rin looks to Archer and he does as he's told. Archer picks up Luvia and jumps off "Alright. I'm counting on you Shirou." Rin said "What do you mean?" As Shirou asked that, Rin leaped off "Tohsaka wait!" He dived down after her and raced towards her. Saber leaped down after Shirou.

Shirou closed in on Rin, he grabbed her arm and held her. She wrapped her arms around him "What the hell type of stunt was that?" He asked and Rin smiled "I knew you'd catch me. Plus I wanted to feel like an actual damsel in distress." Rin rested her head on his shoulder, Shirou sighed and reinforced his legs for the fall. Everyone hit the ground with a strong impact, Shirou put Rin down and Saber landed beside him "Are you alright, Shirou?" Saber asked and Shirou nodded "Yeah." He said and turned to the Hanging Gardens. The Hanging Gardens crumbled to the ground, causing it to tremble "What happened up there?" Rin turned to Archer "How should I know? I was summoned without knowledge of what era I'd be summoned to. It'd be my luck that you ended as my master again Rin." Archer said and Rin swelled with anger "The hell is that supposed to mean?" She yelled and Archer smiled "Nothing. Shirou, Sieg." Archer turned to Sieg and Shirou "What did happen? Who was that man? It wasn't Shirou Amakusa." Archer said and Shirou and Sieg's eyes met "The leader of the Black Faction... Darnic Prestone Yggdmillennia."