Lost

"GET OUT!!" A woman yells at a dark skinned man. "I NEVER LOVED YOU!" The man yells back at the short woman. He grabs a suit case and leaves. The woman was just crying her eyes out and screaming things in Spanish. The man slams the door yelling "YOURE A DUMB BITCH!" He hops into a Cadillac with a bunch of gangsters and drove off.  The house looks like a house that is in a hood. The woman with orange hair was on her knees sobbing. There was another sound coming from a room. The woman got up in anger. Heading towards the sound coming from a wrecked up hall.

The door opens and inside is a baby sobbing. The woman with make up coming down her face because of the tears, looks at the baby. She is not even going to comfort it or hold it to make it calm down. After 2 minutes of loud sobbing's, the woman yells "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Holding up her hand about to strike the baby.

BAM!!!

I breath heavily siting up from my bed. My eyes wide from the horror. I look around the room seeing only four other foster kids asleep. I let a sigh out, it was just a dream. I lay back down on the hard wood floor or so called bed, my eyes still open. I curl up into the small blanket, that is shared between four of us. Even though they were younger than me, they would be adopted before me. I really don't get to know names  because of that fact they wont be here long. I just give up the comfort of the blanket to them. They needed it more than I did. I just curl up into a little ball and slowly drifted back to sleep.

"Unnie...Unnie....Unnie."

I open one eye and look at who was calling me.

"Unnie, take us out to play pleasesssse!"

I knew it was Minah the littlest of the girls. I pretend to be asleep and turn over. I thought I could tease her a little bit.

"Unnnnnnnnieeee" Minah wined. I pop my eye open and I jumped on her playfully. She yelled out of suprise so I tickled her to death. She laughed and told me to stop, but I kept it up any who. Finally I let her go or the neighbors would call our foster parents  and they wouldent just yell at us.

"Minah its Sunday, that means Unnie needs sleep" I said as I flop down to drift to sleep. "Unnie I want to go out and play." She was so passionate about her argument. I gave up and sat up. Minah looked really excited. "Okay ill go" I say. she hugged me as tightly as she could. I hugged her back and told her to get dressed. Minah quickly went to her wardrobe and found her something. I helped her put on her shoes and we were off. 

The other girls were asleep and the adults were who knows where, so I was in charge. We went in the small front "yard" and I would watch her play with dolls and jump rope. But of course I had to participate or she would grow restless. We would also play pretend princesses or she would want to do my gigantic hair.

The other girls woke up as well, Yoona, Haewon, and Joo, they would come out and join in the so called fun. Eventually we had to abandon fun and do chores. Or  I had to do chores, the young girls were to young to do most of the chores. The young ones had to sweep and make the "bed". While I did the rest of the house. They love to listen to music while we clean. There is a small beat up old radio that played christain music. It was the oly music we were allowed to listen to any ways so it worked out well.

As I was mopping the kitchen, The girls watched tv. I looked over and noticed it was a romantic movie. I laugh to myself, so young and trying to understand love. I continue to mop until Minah came up to me "Unnie why is the boy and girl like that, he has coodies" She says confused. I look at her in the eyes and try my best to explain why the boy is giving his coodies to the girl. Minah just looked even more bewildered. "you will know when you're as old as unnie" I lied. She just nodded her head and went back to the TV. I never expirenced love much know what it was.