58.

💙Y/N💙

It was Monday and everytime I turned around Tap in remix and the song I made for Jon entitled " Fuck Around" was being played fucking all day everyday. People and celebrities was showing mad love to the song. On top of that Jonathan went live at my mothers wedding while I was singing which brought even more people supporting me. But when I saw the live niggas was in the background arguing with my uncle which made the internet laugh. So now My uncle is a fucking meme.

I drove to the studio after dropping the girls off with Jonathan's mother because now all of a sudden niggas want me to be features on their songs. I walked I got he studio seeing Jonathan and Moneybagg sitting by the board as Jatavia and Caresha was in the booth getting settled.

 I walked I got he studio seeing Jonathan and Moneybagg sitting by the board as Jatavia and Caresha was in the booth getting settled

"What's up wit you?" Moneybagg said "Nah don't say shit. Yall niggas asking for features left and right and i don't be knowing shit til the last minute" I said as they started laughing. "You getting the bare minimum fuck outta here" I said. "I bet you it'll still chart" Jonathan bet. "You wanna bet?" I questioned.

"Y/N it's gonna chart because you got right now, you the talk right now that shit gonna chart" Jatavia stated. "I'm giving y'all half a verse watch" I said as they were laughing. "Why you gotta be like that?" Caresha asked in a laugh. "Because Jonathan want to be a smart ass and Moneybagg asked me at the last minute" I stated.

"Yall argue like this all the time?" Moneybagg asked Jonathan "we don't argue we be playing" Jonathan corrected as I giggled. "You look good" Jatavia said as I smiled looking down at my outfit.

"You got a little food belly going on but you cute" Moneybagg stated as I placed my middle finger up

"You got a little food belly going on but you cute" Moneybagg stated as I placed my middle finger up. "Where's miss piggy?" I asked as Jonathan choked on his water and they started laughing. "You hell" Caresha stated. "I'm just playing, I had to get you back" I said. "How much you paying me though" I asked sitting on Jonathan's lap.

"A dollar after the shit you just pulled" he said "nigga don't play with me. You better be happy I even agreed to this shit after the way you did Meg and how your girl was throwing shade at Megan after the breakup" I said. "You still on that?" Moneybagg asked.

"Yes" I said "anyways you getting paid 50k of your little verse" he said. "500k" I threw out there. "You out your rabbid ass Mind" he said "I know" I stated cheesing. "250k" he threw out "450k" I threw out "Aight" he said. "Wait a minute" he started off "dumb ass" I said through a laugh as Jonathan was laughing.

"You wifed up a whole hustler" Moneybagg complained as I giggled "I got kids to take care of" I said standing up from Jonathan's lap going to get my sour straws I bought from the gas station on the way to the studio. "Let me get one" Jonathan said coming towards me as I opened it and took one out.

I was about to give it to him then licked the whole thing before trying to hand it to him. "Fuck you" he simply said as I smiled "you don't want it?" I asked him as he just looked at me. "Remember that" he simply said. "Here" I said handing him one. "Being a brat" I said making him chuckle.

I was listening to Jatavia's verse and she only did half of it so I told her I finished the rest of it because I was doing half a verse anyway. I went into the booth placing the head phones on my ears. The beat soon started

"Let me talk to 'em" I started off
"All these niggas wanna fuck JT, Hellcat, this a SRT
Pull up, G-Wag' 63
Make a 55 suck they teeth
He want a Minaj with a new body
Man, you niggas can't fuck with me
'Cause I camе from the bottom
From the fеds to the charter
Broke bitches ain't sayin' a thing, period"

I finished rapping taking the headphones off my ears. As Jonathan was texting my phone and legit just ignored him.

Jon❤️: what you tryna do when we get home?🥵

I ignored it about to walk out the booth as my phone vibrated again.

Jon❤️: you ain't gon respond to my text?

I read legit putting my phone back in my back pocket. I looked up as he was looking dead at me. "So you really ain't go. Respond to my texts?" He questioned.

"We done?" Jonathan asked Moneybagg "yeah Y'all straight to go" he said "Aight" Jonathan stated dapping him up then we walked out. " so you ain't see my text?!" He asked "Nope what text?" I asked. "Lying ass, I watched yo ass look at both texts" he said.

"I looked at my phone to check the time" I lied "Aight bruh I got you when we get home" he simply said. "For ignoring your texts?" I asked "so yo ass admitted to it?" He asked. "Nah I was ask-" I started off "Nah ass up when you get home" he stated walking me to my car. "I'm not coming home" I said.
"You not?" He asked as I shook my head "Nope" I said.

"Where you going?" He asked as I pressed my back against my car door. "Not home" I simply said. "You gon have to come back anyway so just know I'mma be waiting for you" he said as I let out a small laugh.
"I'm not coming back, I'm running away" I joked as he chuckled. "You gon have to come back to the house for some clothes so I'll be waiting" he said making me laugh.

"I feel sick i can't have sex" I said "you just be lying" he expressed making me laugh. "I'm sorry I promise I won't do it again" I promised grabbing his hands. "Nah we always go through this I ain't no regular nigga, I'm not your BOYFRIEND" he expressed.

"Deadass?" I asked "yeah" he simply said "Aight so pick up the phone when you in your meetings" I brought up. "I'm taking care of business you can't even compare that shit" he brought up. "And I'm carrying your child you better pick up" I added. "You don't even be wanting anything you just be blowing my shit up about random shit like sucking my dick" he brought up.

"Relax...I blow you up to get some food" I expressed "yeah Aight, get in the car" he stated opening my door as I giggled. I sat in the car "but jon my stomach is hurting" I lied. "You know I know when you lie right?" He questioned "you don't know me" I joked as he chuckled. "Your voice has a pitch" He said as I immediately smiled.

"Mmhm" He said as I giggled "That's not true" I stated hearing my voice get a little higher. "You want some dick?" He asked "no" I lied hearing my voice "shit" I said to myself as he chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Imma follow you" he stated walking off and getting in his car.

I then pulled off driving back to the house.  I was in the process of unlocking the door as jonathan was rubbing my butt. "Mann you always touching what you ain't paying for" I stated. "Imma beat yo ass" he stated as I laughed. I unlocked the door putting the stuff down as he immediately picked me up making me laugh.