49.

💙DaBaby (Jonathan)💙

I woke up as Y/N was under the covers moving around. "Good morning" I said in her ear before kissing her cheek "morning baby" she said in a raspy voice. "Did you sleep good?" I asked grabbing her hand and interlocking our fingers as she nodded "mhmm" she hummed. "Come here" I softly said as she placed her lips on mine and I kissed her her lips.

We then pulled away as she smiled. I grabbed her butt softly as she laid back on her side with her back facing me. She groaned "stopp" she dragged out as I chuckled. "I'm already sore what else do you want?" She asked as I kissed her neck making her giggle.

I pushed my inches into her slowly as she giggled "Jon" she let out as he head fell back and I lifted her leg. She reached over for her phone "Bae it's six in the morning" she moaned as I started doing slow deep strokes "I don't give a fuck" I groaned starting to rub her clit and thrust into her as she moaned.

Her eyes rolled back as I started placing kissed on her neck. "Fuck" she squealed "baby" she dragged out and whined. Her breathing started becoming uneven as she nicked her hips. "Shit daddy" she moaned "mhm" I stated biting my bottom lip and watching her.

"Fuck.. who you belong too?" I asked as she gripped the comforters that was on top of us. "Talk to me" I said. "You" she whispered "who?" I asked "You daddy" she moaned out, I went a little faster feeling her start to cream. She immediately moved away as I slipped out.

"Don't run baby girl" I said as she giggled and I chuckled pulling her on top of me. She placed it in herself beginning to bounce at a medium pace as I bit my lip and looked up at her. She placed her hand around my throat softly, moving her hips in a circular movement.

I cupped her butt, softly squeezing it "fuck you're so fucking sexy" I groaned as she smiled continuing to ride the fuck out of me. "Thank you baby" she moaned out leaking down to peck my lips. She back up "I love you daddy" she moaned bouncing up and down using her feet as my eyes rolled back and my mouth was opened wide.

"I love you too baby" I moaned as she giggled moving her hips in a circle. I felt myself Shut to nut as She continued riding my. She placed her hand on the base of my dick jerking me up and down as she slowly moved up and down on my tip. "Shit...you're so wet" I moaned "I know" she moaned as i couldn't help but nut. Her moans were sexy as hell.

"Shit you should be pregnant now" I said making her giggle. "I got an appointment tomorrow with my doctor for the pains I've been having and the nauseating I've been having tomorrow" I informed. "You want me to go with you?" I asked "no spend time with the girls I got it" she said as I smiled at her and she pulled me out of her.

"Jon you got me a big ass rock" she said looking at her ring as her hand was on my chest.

I chuckled "I know, I had to make it count and make it known to these other niggas you're married" I said making her smile "wait till you see the wedding band" I said excitedly as she smiled harder

I chuckled "I know, I had to make it count and make it known to these other niggas you're married" I said making her smile "wait till you see the wedding band" I said excitedly as she smiled harder. "You want to do wedding bands today?" She asked "what about the actual ceremony?" I asked. "The ring I want you to get won't be ready until the ceremony anyway" She said.