65.

Y'all seen that shit Danileigh pulled?🤣🤣🤣-Dajah💕

💙Y/N💙

Jonathan and I came back from the bowling alley. We washed the girls up and put them in the bed. I went in the room taking a shower and changing into something comfortable for bed. I took my braids down from out it's bun letting my scalp breathe.

I grabbed my phone climbing onto the bed just scrolling on Twitter laughing at different shit

I grabbed my phone climbing onto the bed just scrolling on Twitter laughing at different shit. "A Dababy And Y/N" album that's the tweet" I read and went to the comments section seeing hella love and support for it.

"We do need a whole song and music video with just them two" someone commented under the thread.
"We need to hear some of her bars first her own actual song🤣"  danileigh commented under that post. I just sighed, I can never catch a fucking break.

She talking hella shit but she ain't know this whole pregnancy so far all I've been is inside the studio and I'll be addressing her ass and Jonathan's baby mother. Just because I don't address you right at that moment don't mean I won't.

"Bae you look cute" Jonathan expressed coming into the room as he was recording me and I smiled some and looked back down at my phone. "You recording me and my boobs all out" I expressed.

 "You recording me and my boobs all out" I expressed

I then pulled my shirt up some. "What's up with you?" Jonathan asked laying next me as I sighed.
"Between your baby momma and Danileigh they won't let up and I'm getting tired dead ass" I expressed pissed to Jonathan. "Bruh don't let that get to you" Jonathan said as I shrugged him off.

"No you always tell me not to let them get to me but they stay saying something" I explained. "Like real deal I want to hurt these bitches" I admitted. "Danileigh was mad quiet after we got engaged and now she's fucking with me now that she knows I'm pregnant" I explained .

"Then you see she's scary" Jonathan said laying on his back looking up at me.

"She's scary if she fucking with you now that you're pregnant" Jonathan repeated

"She's scary if she fucking with you now that you're pregnant" Jonathan repeated. "But you need to focus on you and the baby, don't listen to her because at the end of the day she ain't got shit to lose" Jonathan explained as I just looked down at my phone.

Jonathan then took my phone out my hand "relax" He started off then rubbed my stomach. "I know b-" I started off. "Leave it alone You're pregnant and don't need to be stressing" he started off. "Besides You too pretty to be stressing over another female" He said touching my chin as smiled some.

"We're going to have this baby, and this wedding and we're going to go on tour together" he said rubbing my stomach and making me smile. He then kissed my lips making me smile harder. There was a knock on the door "Come in" Jonathan said as Khia's came through through the door rubbing her eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked as she climbed into the bed. "You want to sleep with us?" I asked her as she nodded getting into the bed then Kaiori came in. "Look I ain't drilling this wit y'all" Jonathan warned looking between Kaiori and Khia. "Come on stink" I said as Kaiori closed the door behind her before running to get in the bed.

"You fart I'm kicking you out" jonathan said to Khia as she laid on her back looking up at Jonathan as she giggled. "AHT! Don't laugh " He said getting in her face as she laughed and he kissed all over her face repeatedly making me smile. "And you don't bring your bad ass in here touching things that have nothing to do with you" Jonathan warned Kaiori as she smiled.

"My baby not bad She just busy" I said as Kaiori laid on my chest wrapping her arms around me. "Nah She Bad as hell" Jonathan expressed. "No She not" I said kissing Kaiori's head "you not bad are you baby?" I asked Kaiori as she shook her head and I kissed her head. "When she hall off and hit motherfucka's she is bad" Jonathan said. "That doesn't make her bad Kaiori is quiet and don't bother nobody" I started off.

"If kay hits anybody it's Because someone is messing with her mama or her sister, or someone fucking with her and she's had enough" I explained as I watched Kaiori place her thumb on her mouth. "Move your thumb you getting too old" I said to Kaiori as I moved her thumb but she turned placing her thumb back in her mouth. Jonathan chuckled as I just shook my head.

"Daddy can we watch a movie?" Khia asked as Kaiori immediately lifted her head up. "You and Kay Can watch the back of your eyes" Jonathan said making me giggle. "What y'all want to watch?" I asked the girls sitting up as Kaiori sat in between Jonathan and I as he sighed loudly. "We spending quality time with them" I said with a smile as I placed Disney plus on.

"Now go make us some popcorn daddy" I said with a big smile. "How many packs?" He asked "just make a big bowl and bring my M&M's please?" I asked as he was getting up. "Yeah I got you" he stated going downstairs. I felt Khia and Kaiori rubbing my stomach as I just smiled at them. Jonathan soon came back. "Y'all talking to your brother?" Jonathan asked them as Kaiori kissed my belly making me smile harder.

"Did you feel him kick?" I asked Kaiori as she nodded. "Yeah" She said excitedly in a little baby laugh making me giggle. "Move" Jonathan said to the girls immediately placing the snacks down pushing their hands on the way to feel my belly as the baby stopped moving. "He don't want you" I stated as Jonathan smacked his lips and hit my face with a pillow playfully.

He turned out the light as we all got courage in the bed starting the movie "Soul". Jonathan kept rubbing my ear softly as he then moved my braids back some as I looked over at him. "What?" I asked lowly so the girls could post attention to the movie.

"Thank you" he thanked as I looked at him weird. "Are you high? Did you eat an edible?" I questioned making him chuckle and shake his head. "Nah I'm just saying thank you for giving me chances and not giving up on me" He said making me smile. "You're welcome baby" I said as he pulled his lips out and I leaned feeling him kiss my lips.

"I love you" I said as he gave me a smile "love you too mama" he said making me smile harder and kiss his lips again. Kaiori and khia then turned to look at us "Eewwww" they said in unison. "Y'all hush" Jonathan said hitting them with pillows as the laughed. He got up continuing to hit them as they laughed and eventually started hitting him back with the pillows off the bed as I just sat there and smiled watching them.

I'm glad Megan introduced Jonathan and I but if it wasn't for him applying pressure we would've never made it and I love him for that.

💜THE END💜