I hate to admit it, but seeing him like this really hurt my heart. He'd always been the life of the group. He knew how to lighten up any situation, and make even a crying person laugh with how goofy he'd get.

After a long period of silence, he tried fixing his loosened tie, but failed. This guy will never grow up, will he?

I unintentionally let a quiet giggle slip out. His head whipped towards my direction so fast, I was worried about his neck. His face clearly read, 'Did I hear that right?'

Why do I still have a soft spot for these two french people, known as Olivier and Liliane? They broke through my defenses so easily.

"Listen Olive, I think I can gradually learn to forgive you. It might take time to get used to, but I-"

I couldn't even form a whole sentence, when I felt two muscular arms wrap themselves around my shoulders. He was too excited to control his own strength.

Cue to us both toppling over to the ground. Well.. At least he made sure he wouldn't crush me under all of his weight.

He carried himself up in a plank, and looked down with a huge boyish grin plastered on his face.

"You just called me Olive!" He stopped, "SCAR! You JUST called me Olive! I never thought the day would come when I'd be so happy to hear you call me that!!!" he chortled, and moisture coated his eyes again.

I tried to dry them up while pushing him off me. We ended up sitting cross-legged on the ground, with our backs leaning on the wall.

"You didn't let me finish! I'm not the same person I used to be. It will take time for us to get used to each other again," I resumed.

"So we're both a little more broken than we used to be. Big whoop," he sighed wistfully while resting his head on top of my shoulder. "I missed this. I really missed this. I think I can now start sleeping comfortably at night. My joy is impossible to express in mere words," he mumbled wearily.

After a few minutes, I looked down at him to be surprised with his sleeping face. This must have been such a huge burden lifted off his back. We were fairly inseperable back then.

His face looked so serene and untroubled at the moment. So much so, that it calmed me down as well.

Maybe I can slowly move on from everything that's happened. Maybe the others feel the same way that Olive does.

The floor had never felt so comfortable before. I wished this moment would last longer, but it was cut short by agent Pak's loud, weighty footsteps penetrating through the empty halls.

"Agent Chu, I would like to speak-" And every muscle in his body stood still when he finally caught up to us and saw Olive's peaceful figure on my shoulder- "with you.." He completed his sentence almost inaudibly.

Cautiously lifting Olive's head up, he carried his whole weight on one arm and took off. This man had one of the largest builds I'd seen during my whole career as an agent, and that said a lot.

I assumed he'd be back, so I waited. The image of Olive softly snoring on my shoulder creeped its way back to my mind, and it got me feeling drowsy too.

Wake up Scarlett, you're on duty next.

"Agent Pak. You're back," I declared. His weighty footsteps gave it away.

"How did you get him to sleep? Did you two finally make up?" he blatantly asked.

"What do you mean?"