"Right," Mitch awkwardly says. He scratches the back of his neck and directs his attention to Harry. "We - uh - need to get ready. Kacey is going on in 10,"

"Okay. I'll be out in a second," Harry dryly replies.

Mitch nods and shoots me a smile before exiting the room. I sigh once he leaves, suddenly feeling anxious about having to leave Harry. I don't know why I have this rock settling at the bottom of my stomach, but I don't like it. Maybe Maggie is right. Maybe I am becoming too dependent on him. There's no real reason for me to feel this way since we'll be reconnected in only a couple of hours.

"Are you okay, love?" Harry asks me. He stands up and comes over to me, placing his hands on my shoulders while mine find his waist through the thick of his suit fabric.

"I'm okay. I'm excited to see you perform," I tell him. It's not a lie, at least. I'm just overly sad to leave his side for the first time in a couple days. I've turned into a rather clingy human recently. 

I force a smile but Harry doesn't look like he's buying it. He just raises an eyebrow.

"Amelia..." he warns.

"I'm fine, Harry. Really," I tell him unconvincingly. I don't like keeping secrets but this just seems too stupid to divulge to him. I'm just overreacting.

He stares into my eyes, practically reading my entire soul. I feel unnerved, but I don't look away. I can't. His hold is too powerful on me and sucks me into his magnetic field.

"Are you sure?" He presses.

I nod.

"I am," I say followed by another sigh. I squeeze his waist. "I should go," I regretfully whisper.

Harry hesitantly nods. I can tell he still doesn't believe that I'm fine but he doesn't press it, which I'm grateful for. Slowly, he leans down and presses his lips to mine in a gentle kiss.

"I love you," he tells me, softly, his lips grazing mine.

"I love you, too, sweetheart," I respond after pecking his cheek. "Good luck tonight, although I know you don't need it because you're going to be amazing,"

Harry shyly smiles.

"Thank you, bubs. I hope you enjoy the show. And then you'll get your very own personal show later," he adds the last part with a wink, his voice dropping to a lower and huskier tone that sends shivers down my spine. Just a minute ago I was feeling unnecessarily anxious and now I'm slightly turned on.

Okay, maybe a lot turned on. I've been sex deprived for months and the last couple days haven't quite relieved me yet. 

"You can't just say that right before we part ways," I complain, throwing my head back slightly with a groan.

Harry giggles and then forcefully grasps my face in his hands and kisses me rough on the lips. 

"I'd offer to have a quickie right now but this suit is a bit hard to remove," he says once I'm released completely from his hold.

I roll my eyes.

"I couldn't commit to a quickie anyways. I want to take my time with you," I tell him, honestly.

I run my hands down his waist, barely scraping his pants before I back away towards the door. Harry stares at me longingly, his eyes slightly darker than they were moments ago.

I put my hand on the doorknob, ready to open it, when I pause and say, "Oh and Harry? Can you wear that suit home tonight? I'd like to be the one taking it off of you,"