Chapter 25: Meeting

Zepher's POV

As I am still terrified of falling with my dad, I had to not seem fazed to these people even if I did cry to their faces. When they asked what mum and dad were doing I answered them, but couldn't they tell?

"I mean we came here on dragon, they talked to them, they lead a village and my mum called dad 'oh great dragon mastar' doesn't that count for dragon calming time?" I asked

Their faces paled almost as white as the Alpha, it's kinda funny. "we have to follow and stop them! They're going to get themselves killed!" the lady with the interesting braids said. But before I could tell them they'd be fine they ran.

"aren't they stupid... right guys?"

"let's just follow along, it'll be a show to watch all of them panic around."

"Stormfly, Toothless, are you two sure this is where mum and dad grew up?" I asked the two dragons.

"possitive" "Yes"

I looked at them before walking to the said arena with my brother half-asleep.

"I assume they took all the brains?"

*|*|*

"ooh! look were just in time for the show Nuff!" I squealed.

Right now the dragon escaped from the cells, 'good for them' ,and everyone ran out faster than a little hubgobbler multiplying!

"they can run with those tiny legs?" the two nod as I give a sigh.

I see my mum and dad just standing on the center, calmly. I started giggling, this was always the fun part.

The vikings started yelling at them to get out while they still can, but they stood calmly waiting for all the dragons to look at them.

About a half a minute passed, the dragons looked deadly at my parents. Oho will they regret that.

"why are they just standing there?!"

"are they the sacrifice? how horrible of them to think we eat their kind!"

"they look interesting..."

"they don't seem fazed"

"what are they even doing here?"

"well we kinda wanted to see what the problem was with you all, and why you all went berserk." the dragons dumbly looked at them shocked written on their faces.

"well? are you going to explain yourselves?" my mom asked impatiently.

"impossible! no puny human can speak our language, even if taught!" the gronkle specified.

"can you... connect the dots then?" my dad showed. "but never mind that right now! what happened so badly that you started breathing fire?" he continued.

I saw the group of people I was with a few minutes ago staring agape on the scene in-front of them.

"a queen's call happened... she calls for food or she would destroy everything..." the other gronkle spoke. "we didn't mean to start chaos.. but her call was deafening."

"I see... we'll look into it at nigh-fall, can't let any of these people see us." ah- so we're going to visit a crazy queen than leaving for grandmas'?