°•°𝓐-𝓼-𝓶-𝓸 °•°

====================================

"Is that a hickey on you neck? Cute~"

====================================

          That night neither I nor Satan uttered a word to each other, after he explained the Forgotten Prophecy to me piece by piece. There were many questions filling my head, but somehow I felt out of place to ask . . . Because we both knew what it mostly meant, and the fear of the unknown future ahead made me wanted to forget that part all together. Turns out our "encounter," was set up, by Lucifer himself, according to Satan's assumptions, which only left me ten-times more curious about the Avatar of Pride. . .

*

*

*

*

         . . . And let me not forget the sweet and minty flavor that still lingered on my lips up-until now.

***

          I bit down on my lower-lip and swinged my legs over the edge of the mansion's balcony, with me sitting between Mammon and Yuki, whom I was going to spend most of the day with. "So, any plans?" I asked, taking my gaze off the view of Devildom's morning landscape, only to glance at the human and demon from the corner if my eyes.

          "Oi! Don't give me that look!" The white haired boy yelled in his usual loud manner, before adding," Its no like I'm a gamble tonight or anythin. . ."

         "I didn't say anything about gambling," lifting my hands in the air innocently, I replied. 

          "You mean not gambling with others' money," Yuki correct, while trying to resist the urge to laugh at the sight of Mammon's face that flushed red instantly from getting exposed straightforwardly.

         "Whatacha think I'm broke or somethin!" I sweat dropped in disappointment as I heard them squabble endlessly about the irrelevant topic.

        It was until Yuki's DD phone buzzed in her pocket did they both fall silent, but as I shifted into a cat, and inched closer to the girl, my ears twitched in annoyance at the sight of a glorious Asmodeus on the the phone screen. Jerk. Me and Mammon were left to stare at the human with unimpressed expressions as she answered the call, and placed it on speaker. "Hello my cutie~~ ow! Did you see my new post on Devilgram?" Asmodeus cooed over the phone.

          I could already imagine his stupid face in my head. Barf. "Ow! Are Mammon and Yuna with you?! I heard someone barfing. That isn't really feminine ya know Yuna," his voice itself made me want to plant a punch in his pretty little face already. "Anyways, you should see my post too Yuna, it's trending a lot, and I'm sure you will love it! Bye bye~~"

          The call ended, but I still glared at the phone along with Mammon behind me. "I hate that guy," we both grumbled in unison.

         Within my rage, I had not taken notice of me shifting out of my cat form, and hitting on my thumb nail in frustration. "Bet it's a photo of him making out with his reflection in a mirror," Mammon ridiculed, as Yuki rolled her eyes at the Avatar of Greed, before turning back to her phone hastily, and clicking on the Devilgram app at her home screen.

        Since since the beginning of time, I have never used a phone much, especially when I was alive, so observing Yuki use a phone, like it's nothing big of a deal was absolutely mesmerizing to me. The girl scrolled through the app's home page, before opening Asmodeus' profile, and clicking on his most recent post. . .

*

*

*

*

*

        . . . And my jaw literally dropped, Mammon and Yuki's eyes widened, and for a moment my mind went blank. Screw calling Mammon unbearable, this pinned haired freak has just shattered my dignity as an Angel's Familiar. Just when I thought he was the last thing I should worry about . . . He just had to do this.

          I narrowed my eyes at the picture of me and Satan . . . In his room . . . With me tugging his fine-blond-hair back and kissing him. The memory flashed in my mind, and a blush crept up my flustered-features. Under the post was written, "Nothing sweeter than Forbidden love~~ fufufu (>◇<)."

          "Damn Cat, did not expect you to be the type top," Mammon plainly commented, while scratching his head with a troubled expression." It's kinda scary. Oi Yuki! Read out the comments will ya?"

        The girl nodded eagerly at Mammon's request, before opening the comment section, while ignoring my flushed face. " Okay here is the first one, 'Scary Demon X Intimidating Familiar equals Freaking the End of Us.' Next is, 'Bro how tf  did you get that pic without them noticing you there?!' Honestly I want to know that too.' Seriously, out if all the women in hell, he fell for an Angel's Familiar?! Doesn't that girl threatens to slit demons' throats like twenty-four-seven?!"

         "That's probably enough!" I yelled, turning of her phone, and jumping off the balcony; landing on my feet of course.

         At this point, I was ready to head over to a specific room, and strangle a certain, puck-haired demon upside down. . . Maybe also break a few bones. "Is that a hickey on your neck, Yuna? Cute~" and thus upon hearing a familiar, annoying voice, I was determined to attempt and get my vengeance.

================================================================================

ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴍᴠ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ɴᴏꜱᴇʙʟᴇᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ? ᴛʜɪꜱ. ɪꜱ. ᴛᴏᴏ. ᴍᴜᴄʜ. ꜰᴏʀ ᴍʏ .ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ. ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀʟʏ .ꜰᴜɴᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴇxᴄᴜꜱᴇ ᴍᴇ, ꜱᴀᴛᴀɴ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ʙɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴀɴɪᴛʏ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ. *ɢʀᴀʙꜱ ᴛɪꜱꜱᴜᴇꜱ*