Chapter 15: Fuck, fucking, and fucked

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"I won't, I promise." He chuckles, but there was a promise in it and it was like the littlest cracks in my heart was mending.

I was playing a dangerous game with my heart, but I wanted to be selfish. I wanted to hope.

"Alright, let's start over then." I crack a small smile, raising my hands for a fist bump. He sniffs, softly bumping his hand with mine.

"Aw, already getting sentimental, dearest brother?" I taunt him.

"Shut up." He mumbles, glaring playfully at me.

"Don't think I'll treat you differently after this."I remind him, poking his hand.

"And don't tell anyone that I was a softie to you, people will laugh at me. Plus, this never happened." He says, and I nod quickly, wanting to erase the crybaby moment from my mind.

"We lowkey sound like we're making a step-by-step murder guide." I lift an eyebrow, and he burst out laughing.

"I think it's more like siblings' goals, crybaby." He pulled on my hair and snickers once he saw the scowl on my face.

I cough loudly. "God, this fever," I mumble to myself.

"That is why you don't stay out when it rains, idiot." He scolds me, just like old times when I get sick, and that brought a tiny smile to my face.

"I'm fine, you can go and get ready for school. I'll be downstairs in ten minutes."

"Fine, but—"

"No buts allowed here. Get out." I cut him off, throwing a pillow at him.

"Why do you always have to throw me out of your room?" He grunts, irritated.

"You're like Olaf from Frozen who doesn't have ears, the only difference is that he listens—unlike you." I mutter, "Now, get out." I smirk at his annoyance.

He grunts again and kissed  my forehead lightly before making his way out.

⊶⤟  ❦  ⤠⊷

After taking a shower and getting ready for school, I enter the dining room. My body was so exhausted from last night's hard-on sobbing and the fever didn't help me much. I felt like I was about to collapse. I lean against the dining room's door when I see it was empty. I sigh, spinning around with the intention to find where Ryan is, that was until I shove my fave into a hard chest.

Gosh, it was so fucking hard. I tilt my face and shivers ran down my spine. Ah, must be from the cold. I blamed my fever.

There he stands. His dark and calculating eyes observe my moves carefully through his emotionless facade. His solemn eyes on my every move. It was the first time I saw Ace wearing something besides his formal suit. He wore a black jogger with a gray hoodie. From his wet hair—which was disheveled, anyone could tell he just freshened up. His high cheekbones and sharp jawline made his appearance intimidating yet hot. His velvety lips looks so kissabl-

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT. WHAT THE SHEEP SHITTING FUCK WAS THAT?

I quickly stare at my feet and gulp. I can feel the heat creeping from my neck to my face. Holy piggy king crab poop? Yes, don't think of him. Brain, stop working. Stop thinking. Die.

Why the fuck am I panicking? It was just a thought, calm down.

Okay never mind, it wasn't just a thought. It was a thought thought. Holy Moly mother rugging cockroaches. I must be going crazy to think such thoughts.

I lift my head up again when he didn't say anything. He stares at me amusedly, and my eyes trailed to lips that curled up a bit. I scold myself, forcing my eyes away from his lips. Why the fuck am I acting like a bitch in heat?

I wondered how he will look when he smiles. I've never his smile.

Ace clears his throat, breaking my thoughts.

"Where's everyone?" I ask, not meeting his captivating eyes. I knew I'd end up thinking those thoughts again if I look at him.

Whatever, it's probably just the desperate ache to kill him because I hate him too much.

"They went to school. Ashton and Axel went on a business trip, they'll return in two days." The words lips out of his velvety lips smoothly. Stop looking at his lips, Helen. His lips curl up again, and a hint of smirk appears on his lips. It was like he could guess what I'm thinking about.

"Enough of that, Ryan said you caught a fever." He says. That idiot, now I can't even go to school because this asshat won't let me go since I'm sick.

"Yeah, I'm going back to my room since there's nothing I can do." I take a step forward, and he takes hold of my forearm. I look back at him, and he shakes his head, stating a brief no. I gave him a puzzled look.

"Eat with me." He says.

"I'm not hungry." I tried to walk away. I didn't want to spend another minute with him, because I cannot stop looking at him. He grabs my hand, entwining our fingers together. Shivers ran across my body and I let out a breath.

I think the fever is shitting me at this point. There's no way I'm having a hard time breathing and shivering like I'm dying just because he's holding my fucking hand. I refuse to acknowledge that.

"Do you want me to feed you or are you going to listen?" He questions me, firmly holding my hand. My heartbeat fastened and I curse at myself, giving in.

He loosens his grip on my hand and he steps aside to let me enter the dining room. Just when I took a step forward, I felt my world spinning around. My eyes felt heavy and my head was throbbing. His arms wrap around my waist and I collapse in it.

Fuck, I told you so. It was the fucking fever that fucked with my fucking mind and thoughts.

⁀➷

Guys fuck, I can't stop saying fuck. I'm so sleep-deprived and hyped right now. Kill me pls.

Also pls don't mind the title, I was just feeling a lil goofy. I like the word fuck nowadays.

Sorry, I'm really sorry for not updating. My cousins came, that's why it's been quite crazy these few days. Well, can't write much tonight, my eyes are dropping. It's frikin' 3 AM at midnight. (Oh god, this note was from 2021 and I just wrote this chapter around 4 am midnight today. Creepy ass timing istg.)

Soo, I made an updating schedule. I will be updating the book every; Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. (stuff from 2021.)

Please vote and comment if you're enjoying the story so far xx

Night's, my precious readers. :) (More like, raise and shine, good morning, wakey wakey it's nearly 7 am here now)

Vote, Comment & Share

ℳ𝑒𝓁 ⟿
🧍