Om:If I allow you to meet your mumma,will you eat food?Jugnu nodded

Om:If I allow you to meet your mumma,will you eat food?Jugnu nodded.Om:Then I will take you there.Jugnu was excited:Really?Om:Yes.But first you eat food.Otherwise Gauri will scold me for letting you starve.They both giggled.Omkara brought food and fed her with his hands.

Gauri was thinking of Om and Jugnu.She was very upset.

Gauri:Omkara left him years ago.Then why I am not able to forget him?How Jugnu was crying and calling me mumma was so heart wrenching.I am longing to see her again.But Omkara does'nt want that.

Suddenly the bell rang and Gauri opened the door.She could not believe her eyes.Omkara and Jugnu were standing before her.Immediately Jugnu hugged her.

Jugnu:Mumma!

Gauri smiled and kissed her.

Gauri looked at Om.

Om:I am sorry.Jugnu was adamant about meeting you.That's why I brought her here.

Gauri:I am very happy that you brought Jugnu here.I was really missing her.

Om was surprised about Gauri's reaction.

Gauri and Jugnu played games.Gauri narrated her some stories.Jugnu listened to the stories curiously.

Om was watching them.Om:How fast they became close!Jugnu fell asleep on Gauri's shoulder.Gauri laid her on the bed.Om:I will take Jugnu home now.Gauri:Ok.Om...I have a request.I know that you don't want me to get closer to Jugnu.Maybe your wife also will not like it.But if Jugnu insists please bring her here.I feel very lonely.Spending time with Jugnu makes me happy.

Om was stunned:Lonely?

His lips shivered:Your husband?Gauri stared at him:I am not someone who forgets first love easily and marry someone else like you.Omkara was shocked.He was feeling guilty.He thought:I left Gauri for her better future.But still she has not moved on?She thinks that I moved on.But even I could'nt forget her and marry someone else.Omkara struggled hard to hide his pain from Gauri.He lifted up Jugnu and walked to his car.He sat inside the car and looked at Gauri:Bye..Gauri said emotionally:Bye.