She feared they might fall but he insisted they won't. Her legs were hanging from the road while her body rested on his chest. She put down her cloche hat and rested it at her lap before taking out a ribbon from her pocket to tied her hair. Her lavender shampoo invaded his nostrils, and he restrain himself from nuzzling closer for a better smell. After Haewon was comfortable enough, he started to cycled it making her shrieked a bit and scolded him from not warning her.

"Calm down, darling."

"Don't you dare call me that"

"Says the one who teased me before"

She mumbled some more but stopped once her eyes settle down the road. They were at normal speed, so Haewon could see everything and even waved at some familiar faces. It will be nice if Jaeun could be here, but Jungkook had wanted to spend the whole day with her, one that he failed to do because of his work before. Now that he got a leave because of his work at the post, it was easy enough for Haewon to plan when will the man come back home and cooked something for him. They had left Jaeun at Miss Anna and the woman was thrilled to take care of Jaeun for the whole day, she had miss the child for the past three days because Haewon still didn't went to her work yet.

She was contemplating whether she should serve the hospital or the chapel, but that can wait. She could ask Jungkook about that later.

"My father use to make me send mail like Vante. I was seven that time"

"That young?"

"We are short of money, and mailing is the best thing to work at my age. Vante had been doing this since he was ten"

"You know him well"

"He always send mails to the military office , so we often met. He had a talent to be an artist, but its hard for him to buy paints, so he stick with mailing"

"Vante, that doesn't sound english"

"His father was from Paris, his mother lives here. Now look at your front, two o clock. A woman is waving at you"

Haewon looked back to the direction he said and waved. She didn't quite catch who is it, but she just purposely do it to prevent the woman later to hold grudge. They were passing more and more shops, when one caught her attention and she looked up to Jungkook whose eyes focused on the road.

"Why don't we buy a new cologne for you? The one you are using have a strong scent"

"Why? You don't like it?"

"No. It just our bed smells like you too much, and even when you just hold me for a while,that scent was everywhere at my clothes"

He smiled before stopping the bike with his one leg. He bend down till his eyes were the same level as her,making her taken aback a bit. Their nose brushed slightly and if she moved a bit, they might have kissed.

"Isn't that supposed to be a good thing? Think about it as me claiming you mine. Or will you want another way?"

"You and your dirty mind is really something. What did they fed you at military camps?"

They parked their car at one spot, distancing themselves from other cars. After their small cycling activities, he had bought her to the outskirts of the city , which Haewon never went eversince she stepped in London. He had bought them some popcorn and drinks, and Haewon knew they are going for a drive in movie. She had always wanted to try it when she was at school, but her social life wasn't that good for her to have a lover.

Even the popcorn and the food they serve where pricey, but Jungkook bought it all. It was already dark when they get here, and it was good that Jungkook had asked Miss Anna to take care of Jaeun for the night. At first Haewon was worried the child will cause a tantrum,but then she heard from the other line of the payphone the giggles of her daughter meaning she was at her best behavior. She make a mental note for herself to  treat Miss Anna dinner later.