chapter 19

" What the..!? so lets get this straight, you had a dream about someone being killed ??"

" No, it wasn't a dream...it didn't feel like a dream at all,,i dont know.. " Taehyung muttered, head in hands. He felt crushed. All the vivid images from the previous night flashed through his numb mind.

Normally he would have dismissed these visions at the back of his mind, considering them as not a big deal. But this was the first time he had felt that some kind of message was being conveyed to him through his dreams, but he couldn't understand what.

The only thing that he had thought of doing was telling jungkook, but now he was starting to regret it. Even his bestfriend thought he was hallucinating.

" Okay, you weren't dreaming. I get it. But why did you see someone getting killed? Do you know the victim? Is he important to you in some way? "

To tell the truth, even taehyung was stumped. He prided himself with the fact that he had always been able to have an idea about what his dreams meant, but what he had envisioned the previous night left him with many unanswered questions.

" I..I dont know myself..." He replied to his best friend who was pacing back and forth in front of him, clearly deep in thought.

" Do you remember anything from your vision, some specific detail, or do you have an idea what could have happened ?"

As jungkook's probe ringed in his ears, Scenes from his prophetic dreams ran in front of his eyes like an episode rerun. The hooded man, the dumpster, the loud and violent weather and....the howl

Who had been murdered so brutally on the stormy night at ulsan and what did he have to do with the killed man?

His chain of conviction was broken by a defeated outburst from his best friend.

" Look Tae, I dont know why you are having such nightmares and if they're real or not but i know one thing, if all of this baloney is real...then its an attempted murder and it somehow connects back to you"