chapter 11

Jisoo pov:
"Unnie, UNNIE! you've got to be freakin kidding me!" Jisoo sighed as she heard the younger squeal excitedly.

It was Saturday and a day when jisoo wanted to forget everything and just relax. But instead of doing that, she was dragged by an excited chaeyoung to a restaurant to have lunch.

" why can't you go with the love of your life?" She had groaned dismally. But her darling best friend hadn't paid any attention and had just pulled her out of her beloved bed and thrown her into her gigantic car.

And now she was sitting here, meditatively stuffing fries into her mouth and listening to the younger one go into raptures about her civil interaction with Taehyung.

On the record, yes she had submitted the document the next day and had been somewhat praised for it by her boss. Not exactly praised, but a nod of approval to be exact. But whatever, it was still a lot coming form the grouch himself.

" So you're telling me oppa smiled at you!!! OMG" chaeyoung squealed again. Jisoo looked at her with narrowed eyebrows. Why was chaeyoung being so excited?

" Cmon chae it's not a big deal, can we please talk about something else" Jisoo asked lazily, trying to make the topic seem as unappealing as possible.

But no, her best friend wasn't the one to get sidetracked easily. Sometimes, jisoo seriously wondered if chaeyoung was even human. How can anyone be so happy and energetic, like so happy and energetic all the time?

" No we can't possibly talk about anything else when oppa has been so sweet to you! I can't wait to tell kookie!"

" CHAEYOUNG he wasn't being sweet to me! Why does your imaginations run away so much? For heavens sake, stop rubbing it in" Jisoo humphed in utter disbelief over her friend's thickness.

Chaeyoung looked a little hurt by jisoo's rough tone, but said innocently enough " unnie I was just happy he was treating you well, that's all. I won't talk about it again if you mind so much"

Jisoo felt a surge of guilt. To tell the truth, she was just confused about the way she and taehyung had been interacting recently. It was awkward to think about it, but to talk about it was a bigger nightmare.

But she didn't mean to hurt her best friend. She was just being happy for her.

" I'm sorry chaengie, it's just I don't know how to respond to what's been going on. You know your best friend and my boss, he's no angel. I just don't get why he's been so civil and odd all of a sudden" she confessed.

Chaeyoung smiled softly " unnie it isn't odd at all. He's just returning your kindness. Remember what I told you about him? Well you took what I said to heart and approached tae oppa as you should have from the first time you started working under him. He's just being considerate. He isn't all that bad now, is he ?

Jisoo mumbled thoughtfully " I guess.... He isn't....." she was about to add an " I'm not so sure tho" but she didn't get the chance to do so, because chaeyoung brightened up again.

She happily clapped her hands and exclaimed loudly " I KNEW IT! YOU BOTH HAVE A SOFT SPOT FOR EACH OTHER, I KNEW IT!

Passer bys stared at them and jisoo Goggled at the blond in disbelief, complete disbelief.

How the hell did that came into chaeyoung's mind when she knew well enough that taehyung and her were just this close to killing each other?

Hoii loves,
An update again.....
Please vote and comment.
See ya all soon,
Rosie~