chapter 17

" Jisoo hun..the boss wants you in his office NOW ! " the red head grimaced as Dara's voice rang inside her ear from the intercom. The secretary could be very loud at times,without even realizing it.

But even Dara's booming voice couldn't help her realize that taehyung wanted to see her.

" Huh-What were you saying unnie?" she did a double take at the mention of her boss. She heard sandara sigh dramatically, and reply with a much hushed tone " Hun,,,the boss. He wants you in his office "

Jisoo snapped out of her reverie in a second. Taehyung had called her to his room,and it seemed urgent. That could only mean one thing,he knew that she was the one who had blabbed to chaeyoung.

She should have known better. Taehyung would obviously not take it kindly if he thought someone was meddling in his personal life. Oh why,oh why hadn't she kept her mouth shut ? Why was her curiosity always getting the better of her??

Apprehensively,jisoo trudged along to taehyung's office. Her body was taut with tension. True,she and taehyung were on civil terms now but that still didn't change the fact that her boss could change demeanors fast as lightning.

Taking a deep breath to calm her jingling nerves,she knocked on his door. Almost immediately she heard his deep voice rumbling out a " come in "

As jisoo stepped inside taehyung's office,her heart doing flip flops,her gaze automatically landed on the handsome black haired man. Taehyung had his bent down, so it was hard to tell decipher his facial expressions.

Something inside her screamed with all its might that Taehyung would not react well to her interference and it seemed that her inner voice was right again. Exhaustion practically oozed from taehyung's persona as he sat dejectedly in front of her.

As much as she hated to admit it,his silence scared her. It would be better if he just yelled at her,instead of making her wallow in guilt.

An awkward silence filled the room as neither of them spoke for the first few minutes. Jisoo wished taehyung would look up and meet her eyes with his old confidence.

But when he finally looked up and locked his angered gaze with hers,kim jisoo wished she could rewind the time,just once.