chapter 4

Authors note: Before I start with this chapter, please note that all of this is happening before Taehyung's mother forced tae to marry a woman of her choice. This is a back ground scene,before Lisa turned negative. You'll know why Mrs. Kim chose Lisa to do this and why does she want tae to marry a woman of her choice. Don't get confused by this chapter. All of this happened before the story I'm about to start unfolding. That's why I'm not using lisa's name here. All my previous readers should read this again or they'll have trouble understanding the story. So in conclusion, the things chae said about Lisa in the previous chapters are true, you'll see how Lisa will turn into an antagonist and a sex toy for many men. It's a mystery genre, that's why it's so complicated. Hope you'll get the story.
Love Rosie.
Past
She sat still and tense, looking around the fancy hotel that she would have never even imagined in her wildest dreams being at. Her eyes more than often made their way to the entrance. It was clear. She was waiting for someone and she was hella nervous about meeting that person.

It had been 15 minutes of her sitting aimlessly, staring at different people and things. Surprisingly she wasn't focused on what she was seeing, her thoughts were elsewhere. How her life had changed. Coming from a family that could barely afford 2 proper meals a day, sitting here, dressed fancily in the clothes provided to her was a luxury that she didn't really feel comfortable accepting.

She was so wrapped up in her thoughts that she didn't notice the woman, wearing expensive and fashionable clothes coming towards her. Her every move screamed charisma and confidence, with a sprinkle of arrogance. She made her way to the table and came to stand in front of her.

She sighed and said loudly and rudely " I didn't hire you to sit here. The money that I'm paying you is earned, not to be wasted on dumb bitches like you but thank me. I'm helping asses like you."

She jumped in shock. She had barely noticed the woman till she talked. She turned red and muttered a apology.

The woman sat down and said harshly " make sure you never repeat the same mistake again." She nodded feverishly and didn't dare to look up at the woman. " As you know I have called you here to carry out a very important task for me. My son Kim Taehyung is a handsome, prosperous man and he can easily catch a good and expensive woman. But I've prevented him from doing that and instead chosen you to be his partner. There's a catch though; he doesn't want you. Your job is to be the girl of his dreams, make him love you. He cannot choose another girl."

She sat rigid and shocked. She had never been told what her job would be. But she had never expected something like this.

With great care, she asked in a measured tone " Madam, how can I do this job? Your son doesn't like me. How can I make him mine? I don't even know how to be like the women he associates with."

The woman smiled. It wasn't a warm smile though. " You stupid girl! Your wardrobe and everything else will be taken care of. My people will make you someone you never were. You won't be able to recognise yourself. No one would be able to tell that you were a skinny, street girl instead of a dazzling beauty. You'll catch on."

Again she blushed red in embarrassment. She wasn't really happy that this woman was freely insulting her and her past life. But she was miserably helpless. The money that this job brought in was to help her brother who was fighting cancer in a hospital. She would do anything to save her lovely brother's life and to hear his bubbly laugh.

She again tried to protest but in vain-
" Madam I don't really think I can do this-"

Suddenly the woman seemed to lose her temper. " Fine don't do it and see your brother die. I don't care anyway, I have hundreds of other girls willing to do anything, even give up their bodies! I DONT GIVE A DAMN ON HOW YOU MAKE HIM YOURS. SEDUCE HIM IF YOU HAVE TO YOU HOE! I WANT YOUR ANSWER BY TOMORROW MORNING, IF NOT I'LL SEE THAT YOU'RE LIFE IS MADE A TORTURE!"

The woman picked up her gucci bag and stormed out, leaving her sitting in shock with silent tears streaming down her face.

Hello,
Update loves. Hope you're doing well.
Bts at grammys bishes......
I'll see ya all later,
Baiii,
ROSIE
#btsatgrammys