chapter 3

Jisoo pov :
" unnie are u still going to be upset?" Chaeyoung said tiredly as she watched jisoo cross her arms, looking angry. "Yes I am. That bitch ruined my whole day. Who does he think he is?" Jisoo spoke heatedly. Chaeyoung sighed for the 100th time and rubbed her temples. " unnie I already told you the whole deal. Why are you still acting up?"

" ACTING UP ! you think I'm acting up? Chaeyoung I don't give a fuck about what is going on in Taehyung's damned life. But who gives him the right to yell at me and insult me for no reason?" Jisoo yelled.

" look unnie, he's going through a lot right now and being his best friend, I know it hurts a lot and he's being mentally and psychically challenged. He already has been through so much and he cannot handle another problem right now. Please forget what happened." Chaeyoung spoke dejectedly.

" whatever like I care what's going on. Just tell him to shut his mouth next time"

" I can't do that. You work under him. I have no right to tell him what to do" Chaeyoung said as she stood up and went over to the kitchen to make coffee.

" where does the law say that u have to be a bitch to your hard working employees?" Jisoo demanded. She was mad and nothing could stop her from getting the answers she wanted. Even if she had to exhaust her already wiped out friend.

" unnie ask him that question yourself. I don't know and neither do I care. I have bigger things on my mind. Like how to protect him from lalisa Manoban" Chaeyoung said as she poured herself a cup of the bitter but reviving ale.

" why do you care who he marries?" Jisoo asked curiously.

" unnie you forget that he's my best friend. I'd never stop him from marrying someone who loved him and cared for him. Besides Lisa is dangerous, she has the worst reputation in seoul because of her behaviour. She has given her virginity to half the hot men in seoul. She is known to be a willing sex toy. Her poverty and than the sudden wealth has made her a threat."Chaeyoung said worriedly.

" Well he can marry someone like him" Jisoo muttered scornfully.

" unnie I heard that. You just hate him because he doesn't treat you well. I understand. But you don't know anything about his violent past. If u did, you'd never blame him for being the person he is now." Chaeyoung said gently as she came to sit beside jisoo on the ornamental couch in jisoo's small but cozy apartment.

Jisoo felt herself calm down a little. Maybe chaeng was right. Maybe there was more to Taehyung's past than she knew. She just had to wait till the mystery unfolded itself.

Halo loves,
This is where the mystery kinda starts. If you're careful enough, you might find some useful hints to help u along.
Till than,
Baiii
Rosie❤❤❤