Unifying Lies Ch.3

This picture was found on www.Google.com if known who artist is please notify me for credit

Nino Lahiffe POV ( Mentions of abuse and violence and minor violence)

Mari and I have been friends since we were both 4. She and I were orphans I found her in a alley by a dumpster I later found out that she was abused by her friends and ran away me on the other hand my parents died in a fire we later found a boy named Richard (Dick) Greyson and we survived he was 14 at the time but once we were found out jhhe tried to protect us but once they social workers got him they went after us I tried to protect Mari but they caught me I was scared I wouldn't see either of them but after a week I saw Mari as one of the new kids at the orphanage but we haven't seen Dick or as Mari called him "big bro" or "Dickie". I've known of Mari's abuse for a year and a half she has come to me a few times with the intention of wanting to put a restraining order but backed down for some strange reason. Adrien he used to be my best bud along with Alya as my girlfriend but after what the have done to Mari to this day I can know I can never forgive them. First Adrien self proclaims himself as her boyfriend (he knows of there identities Marinette told him) then he abuses and hits her for the smallest things and on top of that she still smiles to us her friends which include Luka, Alix, and myself and Adrien but he isn't on the friend list and to top it all off she has her own online fashion boutique and is famous worldwide. Lila has claimed to know MDC (Mari's undercover fashion name) and to have worked with her, her knowing Ladybug and being friends, knowing famous people like Jagged Stone, Clara Nightingale, Audrey Bourgeois, Gabriel Agreste( which are all the people Mari knows). Claims to be dating the blood son of the richest man alive "Damien Wayne" and many more lies and of course one of her most faithful followers "Alya Cesaire" she was my girlfriend but once she put Lila's needs over our relationship and she hit and bullied Mari I broke up with her. Yes it hurt but it hurt more to see my child hood friend suffer from something she had no control over she is like a sister to me and I would gladly give my life for her without a second thought. Marinette is the strongest person she can handle being the girlfriend to a abusive boyfriend, superhero, guardian, friend, fashion designer, even to be bullied and isolated, and a orphan. My name is Nino Lahiffe and I hope to overcome these "Unifying Lies"

______________________________________________

Hey guys sorry I just couldn't wait to update the next few chapters will be of Mari's friends thoughts of the situation and there feeling and back story with Mari and there knowledge of Mari's life STAY TUNED

-Author G.G out

525 words