Unifying Lies ch11

3rd POV

(MENTIONS ABUSE RAPE AND ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION READ AT YOUR OWN RISK YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

(The next morning)

Marinette made up an excuse that she was going to go on a walk everyone insisted that she go accompanied by someone but after a convincing argument from her, they all reluctantly let her go by herself. So with that, she set off nervously to the hotel with Tiki in her purse knowing her holder had no choice if not Plagg would suffer the consequences and now to meet up with her "boyfriend" who was her partner in crime and is now the one who abuses her in many was.

Once she opens the door to the now upgraded lugurious room she is met with her worst horror Nino tied up in a corner with a piece of fabric over his mouth when there eyes meet tears well up in his brown eyes but when he looks behind Marinette his eyes widen and he trys to break free from the ropes. She turns around and meets eyes with her worst fear Adrien Agreste.

"Why hello princess nice of you to join us" he said with a sinister smirk

All Marinette does is stumble and trips on the rug behind her and falls down as she falls from pure instinct to these types of situations her hand reaches down to ease her fall but instead of helping it twists in a uncomfortable manner she cries out in pain while cradling her wrist she looks up to those eyes she once loved but now fear, as he reaches to grab her she scoots back towards the wall were Nino is struggling to get free once her back is against the wall she tried to free Nino with her non-fractured hand she managed to free 2 of the 3 knots but couldn't take of the last one because she was yanked up high of the ground by her good arm that she wasn't touching the ground anymore. She is thrown against the headboard with a bang that echoes through the room. All that is heard in the room are struggled groans and huffs from Nino as he tries to free himself and the cries from Mari trying to prevent Adrien from taking of her shirt as he hovered above her.

"Shhh M'lady this is just punishment for being with other boys without my permission"

As she tried to slap him he gripped her hand and pinned it above her head and did the same with the fractured hand she screamed in pain and frustration of not being able to do anything as he pinns both hands with one hand and takes of her shirt with his now free hand and tries to kiss her he is kicked of the bed by Nino who freed himself from the ropes.

He quickly goes over to Adrien and starts punching and kicking him with such anger a punch for himself, anyone else he has hurt, the kwamis, and lastly for Marinette who he has hurt so much he hits with such force that knocks him out completely he is pried of by strong arms completely forgetting that he used the emergency button that the bat's gave him when he was one of the few that volunteered to look out for Mari's safety after they heard from Damian the conversation that Mari and Adrien had on the phone as he left for his room they were all worried(including Damain) so on his way to look out for her somehow Adrien saw him and that brings us back to the present where Mari passes out from the pain and exoustion she had somehow gotten her shirt back on before passing out Damian carried her out to the hospital while Dick callmed down Nino and helped him walk Tim dragged out Adrien out by the back of his collar his body limp behind him while Jason and Bruce talked to police officers and Ms.Bustier.

Once the bat's changed out of there costumes they headed to the hospital the news weren't the ones they wanted to hear.

________________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING THE UNIFYING LIES BE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS :)

-Author G.G out