Chapter 16

It had now been 2 days and the Wayne Manor was currently in shambles, if it wasn't for Alfred the house would be worse. But anyways Luka had somehow went back to being a teen, the same luck couldn't be said for Damian and Marinette they were both still stuck in their baby/toddler body's. Those two had been causing chaos throughout the day from throwing food in the walls and onto people and to staying up making loud noises where in the end tiring the whole family out.

(Lunchtime) For the first time in those 3 days, the lunch table was quiet for some reason everyone had a bad feeling about what was to come both Marinette and Damian had been quiet while eating. All that could be heard was the sound of cutlery hitting the plates. This all went well until Luka's akuma alert went off he quickly stood up and looked towards baby Marinette and took her miraculous which had turned into a bracelet and kissed her cheek and walked towards Tim and handed him the snake miraculous and resided the speech (y'all know which one)  with a nod he stood up and the two went on their way through the zeta tubes. Meanwhile, the whole family went to the living room to watch the live cast of the fight.

(Paris)
Luka had now transformed using the ladybug miraculous (comment what name y'all want) and Tim had also transformed. The villain had been terrorizing the city of Paris, its been 3 days since Paris's heros have been hit by the akuma. The akuma had been struck many times which lead to it being more weak as the other heros who are now back to there teen selfs they have been trying to fight it and find a way to do so without Ladybug, although Tim is a strong Ladybug and has learned the tricks the miraculous has to bring Marinette according to what the whole team told him is the only soul holder of the miraculous that has bonded with Tiki and the miraculous unlike anyone else which is something that will make her the strongest to ever wield it.

 The city of Paris had begun to question where there original spotted hero had gone off too. Many saying she had left, others saying she died in a secret battle with a akuma, others saying she had been kidnapped. Many other theories have gone around yet only those The Guardian trusts are to know everything about her while those that are not worthy of that knowledge shall continue questioning of those Unifying Lies.

------------------------------------------------

HEYYYYYY YALLL IM BACK I GOT IN TROUBLE FOR WRITING THIS IN CLASS BUT OH WELL TEEHEE> HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER!

-Author G.G