CH17

As the days went by from the day the team had gotten zapped and things had gone back to somewhat normal other than the fact Marinette and Damian haven't transformed back to their teen selfs. Everyone in the manor had been really nervous since it had been almost 2 weeks since they where like that. Bruce had called the school and said that the selected students (Luka, Nino, Marinette) where to be brought to a different area of the city since they where the ones who wrote the submission letter that got them there. Every one that was on Lila's side started talking badly about how Lila was the original one to go and recieve the special treatment but Marinette and Nino and Luka threatened her and she let them go because if not they would hurt her friends (HA! 'friends') and everyone thanked her for saving them (eyeroll). 

Marinette had been sleeping alot now she was back to being a baby, but Damien on the other hand was causing chaos around the mannor. Damin during the night was also a whole other problem he would crawl out of his crib and into Marinette's. The family noticed that and ordered a  new bigger crib that would fit both. Damian and Marinette started playing together and making messes together knowing it gave everyone a headache. The two slept in Luka's room in the mannor, both liked his aura and wouldn't cry throughout the night with him.

-------------

2 days before Marinette and Nino's Bday

Damian has throughout the night somehow gone back to his normal teen self. Something that gave the bat and miraculous family some hope for Marinette. The bluenette had only beeing wanting to be with either Bruce, Luka, Dick, or Nino and had now been really even more attached to Damian over the others. Damian had for some reason forgotten everything he did as a baby, he had been reluctant to in other words be carrying, playing, or putting Marinette to sleep. He had never been much of a baby person but Marinette had changed it for him. He was beginning to love being with her and spending time with her even if she was a baby.

Damian had taken Marinette to the mall along with Alfred by his suggestion since he had to go to the furniture store to buy some things. Damien carried Marinette in his arms as they exited a clothing store since Marinette had spilled her breakfast on the way to the mall. She was now in a robin onsie he got on her purposely to take some pictures of her knowing that once she returned to her teen self she would be really embarrassed. As they passed through a toy store baby Marinette began pointing and pulling at his collar with a tiny smile and a nod they walked into a store. She begain pointing to the coloring books and the costumes that where up he set her down and followed her as she crawled to the costumes and got near the bat fam area and pointed to the Robin costume and then at her onsie, Damian walked over and grabbed one in her size and also a plushie of him and sent a pic to the batfam of her sitting on a table in the food court eating chicken nuggets ketchup all over her face and her new onsie still somehow clean. 

----BATFAM-----

DICK-OMG IMA CRYYY!!

BRUCE-aw

TIM-AWWWWW

JASON-AWWWW she looks so cute 

________

But as Damian got up to throw the trash away he heard a crash near one of the stores he got his phone quickly out and pressed on a alert app the family had that also sent out his location to let them know there was trouble. Looking around to find the table where they where eating and only to see the baby seat empty.

________________________________________

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

TADAAAAAA YALL SORRY I HAVEN"T POSTED IM WORKING ON MORE CHAPTERS AT THE MOMENTS DONT YALL WORRY 

BE SURE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES HERE AND ALSO SUGESTIONS 

Author GG out