chapter 6

~~~Sophie's POV~~~

"Dex," Biana finished.

"Few, I thought you were gonna mess up The Hair," Keefe said, covering said Hair.

Biana pulled Dex into the bathroom.

About 10 minutes later, Biana came out and announced, "I give you the new and improved Dex!"

"I thought you were going to actually try," Dex mumbled as he walked out, and Sophie almost couldn't contain her laugh.

"Welp you thought wrong!" Biana giggled.

Dex's hair stuck out in all directions, instead of one. AND it was purple with white highlights. His face was incredibly COVERED in glitter, blush, and lipstick. EVERYWHERE.

"Wow, Dex... that's," Sophie tried to find something good to say about the look, but she couldn't find any.

"I know," he replied.

"Okay," Keefe said, walking around Dex, "we can work with this. Somebody do the next dare!"

"NO MUSHIE GUSHIE STUFF EITHER!" Tam practically shouted, and when he saw Biana looked hurt, he covered it up. "I mean, we can dare each other outside of the couples and that would just be weird."

"Okay," Biana said slowly, walking towards Tam.

He looked panicked for a second, until Biana strolled right up to him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Better, Babe?" she asked, teasingly.

"Yup," Tam replied, stepping back.

"Okay... so Dex?" asked Fitz.

"Yep, I dare Fitz to make his hair look exactly like Keefe's. Products and color and everything else."

"OHHHH this is gonna be good!" Keefe said, getting up and running in circles around Fitz.

"Fine," then, Fitz smirked, an idea in his head, "but my dare is for Sophie to kiss me."

"Wha-" Sophie started, but Fitz interrupted with his lips.

Sophie fell into him thinking one thing over and over.

THIS IS HAPPENING! THIS IS REAL! OH MY GOSH!