𝙥𝙚𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙮 (part two)

Y/n

-

Ha, bad idea.

My smooth-brain-head-ass didn't realize I was running into the whomping willow.

I don't know why I didn't see the huge tree sitting in front of the hole, but I just didn't.

Well, I don't know what happened since I blacked out after I was flung into the air by the stupid tree branches.

But, someone managed to grab me and help me regain consciousness, so I'm like 63% sure that I'm walking through the shrieking shack right now.

Luckily, I remembered to bring my pepper spray just in case some weirdo was to try and attack me, so my hand was currently hovering above the pocket the spray was chilling in.

I could hear Ron groaning like an old man in the far room, so Hermione, Harry and I were walking towards the sound.

Once we got there, we opened the door slowly like we were in a suspenseful movie.

When the door was fully opened, Harry peaked his head on the room and saw Ron in the corner.

"Alright, coast is clear." Harry told us as he walking in the room.

"Alright captain." I said as I followed him in.

"H-Harry." Ron groaned in the corner.

"What is it mate?" He said as he quickly made his way over to him.

I stood at the doorway and watched this unfold, while Hermione followed Harry.

"It's him." Ron said, continued to groan.

"Who's him?" Harry quickly asked.

"Sirius Black."

Just as he said that, I heard footsteps coming from beside me.

Once they stopped, my eyes went wide.

I could feel whatever was there breathing on my head.

I waited another 0.5 seconds before grabbing my pepper spray, turning around, aiming it up towards the thing's face, and spraying.

I just realized the person who I was pepper spraying, and the person who was screaming, was Sirius Black.

The mass-murderer.

'OH MY MERLIN, I'M PEPPER SPRAYING A MASS-MURDERER!'

I began to scream, in sync with Black.

"AHHHHHH!" We both screamed at the top of our lungs.

Maybe I was being a tad bit dramatic, but not that dramatic.

The spray started to run out, and that's when I started to panic.

I literally couldn't hear anything, I was too in the moment of freaking out that I drowned out all of the calls from around me.

I literally dropped the bottle when it ran out and bolted out of the room.

I was so close on making it down the stairs, before bumping into someone.

I looked up.

Lupin.

'WHY THE HELL IS LUPIN HERE?'

I screamed again.

Literally the last thing I saw was his creepy ass smile before I blacked out yet again.

***

I shot up.

"Y/n!" Hermione yelled.

"Please tell me I'm not still in this shack thing." I asked her with my eyes closed.

"We're still in here Y/n." I heard Harry call.

"Someone just kill me, I'm begging." I pleaded.

"Give me the rat." I heard someone call.

"No!  I'm not giving you Scabbers!" Ron squealed.

I slumped back down, drowning out Ron and whoever else were screaming at each other.

'Y'know, I'm really hungry, I could go for some chicken right n—' I was cut out of my thought by Harry.

"What in the hell."

I opened my eyes and saw the rat start to grow or something.

My eyes went huge, so did everyone else's eyes.

Ron screamed like a girl, and I felt like I wanted to pass out again.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygodthatratjustturnedintoaman." I said, very quickly as I started to get up.

I literally bolted for the door again, ignoring everyone calling me.

I was getting the hell outta this place, cause it's freaking cursed or something.

So as soon as I made my down the stairs and out the door, I ran as fast as I ever have, so I could get away from that murder tree.

As soon as I was far enough away, I quickly got my phone out of my pocket and took a picture of it.

When the picture was taken, I put my phone back in my pocket and continued to run for dear life.

***

It was the next day, and I was sitting by Ron in the hospital wing.

Madam Pomfrey treated his broken leg, and he just needed rest.

Dumbledore had just come into the room and gave a pep talk to Harry and Hermione, who were standing in the middle of the room.

"We'll be a minute." Hermione said as they both disappeared.

"What the fu—" I began but was cut off by them coming through the entrance of the infirmary.

"Weren't you guys just there?" Ron said, as he pointed to the stop where they had previously been.

"No Ronald, don't be silly." Hermione replied with.

"I swear to Merlin, y'all are bloody weird." I said, and they all laughed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -