𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣!

Y/n POV:

Charms, BORING!

I was now sitting in charms class, losing brain cells paying attention to this stupid lesson.

Even though I'm only 13 years old, I know that I sure as hell don't want anything to do with charms as a job when I'm older.  Nu uh.

The bell had finally went off telling everyone the period was over.

Thank Merlin!

I shoved my textbook in my satchel and put my wand in my pocket.

I quickly swung the satchel over my shoulder and tucked my chair under the desk.

I exited the classroom and walked down the halls with the other kids switching classes.

I now had 'Care for Magical Creatures' with Hagrid.

I enjoyed the subject, but it wasn't my favourite.

I was now walking down (by myself) to Hagrid's hut, outside the school.

Once I reached the small hut, I stood amongst the other students waiting for the lesson to start.

Once the finals kids approached, Hagrid began.

"Okay, come on, come closer.  Less talking if ya don't mind.  I got a real treat for ya today." He said proudly with his hands on his hips.

"A great lesson, follow me." He began to walk off and everyone quickly followed after him.

We were now headed into the forest, which clearly we weren't allowed in.

'Hagrid probably got cleared to take us in.' I thought to myself.

When we all were in the forest, everyone gathered around.

"'Right ya lot, less chattering and form a group over there." He pointed.

Everyone did what he said to do and now we were in a group about 7 metres away from him.

"And open y'ur books to page 49." Hagrid said walking off.

"Exactly how do we do that?" The annoying bleach-blonde haired boy asked.

"Just stroke its spine o' course." Hagrid replied.

I held the book up.  It was sorta like a monster, with the eyes and the teeth a monster would have.

I took my index and middle finger and ran them up and down the spine twice.

The book made a purring sound and stopped squirming.

Literally 2 seconds later, Neville opened his book, but it attacked him.

I sighed.

He then sat up "I'm okay, I'm oka-"

Neville was cut off by the book attacking him again.

I let out a quiet chuckle watching the book trying to eat his sweater.

"I think they're funny." Hermione commented.

I readjusted myself over a bit so I could hear the conversation.

"Oh yeah, terribly funny, really witty." Malfoy began.

Here we bloody go.

"God this place has gone to the dogs, wait until my father hears that Dumbledore has this oaf teaching classes." Malfoy finished.

Crabbe let out this annoying ass laugh that sounded horrid.

I saw Harry turn around calmly and face Draco. "Shut up, Malfoy."