𝙞𝙢 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙨

Y/n

-

Tonight was Halloween.

I was currently standing in front of my mirror, fixing my robes, getting ready for the night.

We got to have an even bigger feast in the great hall since it was a holiday.

After my robes were nicely straightened, I grabbed my phone and wand and left the Slytherin common room.

Again, it was a bit of a walk to the great hall, but it was worth it.

Tonight I got to feast on the candied-apples, and all the different flavoured cakes.

Before I knew it, I was at the great hall.

I walked into the jam-packed room and took my seat at the Slytherin table.

Dumbledore gave his annual (boring) Halloween speech and then we were allowed to eat.

I got some funky looking pasta, with bread and pumpkin juice.

For dessert, I had some pudding, a couple jelly beans, a candied-apple, and one tiny slice of cake.

I was so full I could barely breathe.

The dinner actually went by pretty fast, and we were now being forced out of the great hall, since they had to clean it.

Now, the whole Slytherin table was being walked back to the house by the head boy and head girl.

***

I have absolutely no clue what had happened in the last hour.

I was currently laying on the great hall's floor, with Pansy, Goyle, and Crabbe snoring around me.

Apparently Sirius Black, some mass murderer or some shit, was let into the school and it wasn't safe to be in our dorms.

So everyone had to sleep on the cold, hard, stoney floor in the great hall.

But, I had it worse.

I was put beside the most annoying people on earth, and they sleep like bloody trolls.

They're loud, drooling messes.

But, anyway, other than having a crazy murder roaming around the school at bloody 11 pm, it was a pretty fun day.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n.l/n:

Liked by: the

Liked by: the.chosen.one, cedr1c.d1gg0ry, thewizardblaisezabini, and others.

y/n.l/n: lmfao when u find out some mass murderer be chilling in ur school

comments have been disabled