𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙤𝙮?

Third Person

-

Y/n got woken up by the sun shining through the green drapes.  She pulled the dark-green covers over her face trying to block out the bright sunlight. 

Eventually, she had no choice but to wake up (since it was Wednesday and she had classes). 

She jumped out of bed and grabbed her trunk from under the bed.  She grabbed a white blouse-like shirt, her Slytherin tie and robe, white socks, and her dress shoes.  S

he looked around the 3rd year Slytherin (girls) dormitories and realized she was the only one there. 

'Hell I really slept in.' she thought to herself.  She quickly made her way to the bathrooms to get ready for the busy day she had ahead of her.

After Y/n got ready, she left the dorms.  Surprisingly,  nobody was in the common room.  She shrugged it off and left towards the great hall for breakfast.

The walk to the great hall took about 10 minutes. 

Classes didn't start for another 40 minutes so Y/n had a bit of time. 

When she entered the great hall, the Slytherin table was full as always.  The Gryffindor table had a couple of students, because Gryffindor students usually like to eat earlier rather than later.  The Ravenclaw table was pretty full, but was silent (except the couple of 'Can you pass me this?' and 'Can you pass me that?' from the students).  And the Hufflepuff table barely had anyone sitting down, they were either quickly grabbing something healthy to eat, or not there at all.

Y/n took her usual place at the front of table beside a couple of 4th and 5 years (but they didn't mind). 

Once she sat down, she grabbed a plate from the plate stack and started to fill her plate.  In the end, Y/n had pancakes, yogurt, apple slices, and a single blueberry on her plate.

***

Y/n stood up after she had finished.  She checked the watch her muggle friend had gave her for her 11th birthday.  '8:50.  I still got 10 minutes before class starts.' she thought to herself. 

Y/n turned around and made her way back to the Slytherin dorms. 

It was very unusual to see none of her friends in the dorms, common room, or great hall. 

'Maybe they're already in class.' she thought.  She shrugged it off and stopped infront of the wall. 

"Pure blood." she spoke quiet, but clear.  The walls opened and she walked through the tiny hallway leading to the common room. 

She saw a familiar bleach-haired boy with his two sidekicks, tweedle-dee and tweedle-dumb.

"Fancy seeing you here, L/n." the bleach-haired boy said, while the two round boys beside him laughed at the comment he had just made.

"This is literally my house Malfoy, you see me here everyday." she rolled her eyes and walked around them.

She went to the girls dorms, she quickly grabbed her leather satchel and made her way back to the common room.