𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪?

Third Person

-

Y/n woke up at 8:55 am.

As soon as she woke up, she grabbed her phone and looked at the time.

"OH SHIT!" Y/n jumped out of the bed and quickly grabbed her trunk from under her bed.

She opened the latches and grabbed a new sweater, along with dress-pants and dress-shoes.

She ran over to the bathroom, picking up her Slytherin tie and Slytherin rob on the way.

When she exited the bathroom, she ran back over to her bed.

She grabbed her wand and slipped it in her pocket (in her robe), and slipped her phone and earbuds into her other pocket (outside of the robe).

Since her first class of the day (on Thursdays) was Potions, it wouldn't take too long to get there.

Y/n bolted out of the dorms, down to the common rooms, and out the door.

She sped down the hallways, attempting to avoid every student and Professor in the hallways making their way to classes.

As soon as she arrived at the potions classroom, she opened the door and quickly made her way to her seat.

Y/n sat down and waited for her partner to come into class.

Her partner was Gregory Goyle.

Out of all people, she had to be placed beside the idiot who barely knows how to make a wiggenweld potion. They were taught that in first year.

As soon as 8:59 am became 9:00 am, Professor Snape entered the classroom.

"Get our your potions book and turn to page 183."

Y/n followed the instructions and took out her potions book, and turned to page 183.

Doxycide.  The class was learning doxycide potions today.

"Now can someone tell me what the doxycide potion is made of?"  Professor Snape grabbed a piece of chalk and faced the blackboard.

Professor Snape turned around to see two people with their hands raised in the air; Y/n L/n and Draco Malfoy.

"Ms. L/n?" the Professor spoke expressionless.

"Juice a bundimun, then add it to the caldron, grind steeler shells and add to the caldron, heat and stir, keep stirring and add chopped dragon liver, a dash of hemlock essence, glug of cowbane, dash of tormentil tincture, stir slowly, then reheat the caldron, and to finish off wave your wand over the caldron." Y/n had recited from the book.

Professor Snape had wrote the instructions on the board while she had spoke them.

"Now everyone start to make these potions with your partners, I expect them to be finished before class is finished."

Snape turned around and noticed that Y/n's partner wasn't there.

"Ms. L/n, I would like you to be partners with Mr. Weasley today."

Little to say, Y/n wasn't expecting that.

"But Professor-" she began to speak but was cut off by Snape talking over her.

"No buts!  Move now!"

She sighed and nodded her head, once again not having a choice.

Y/n grabbed her book and satchel and moved over to where a ginger with freckles sat.

She placed the book down and her satchel under the desk.

"You're Y/n." the boy said as soon as she placed her satchel down.