𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄; 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

꒰ 🎬 ꒱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ࿐
⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- "爱自己"
-', (𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒕) ꒱ ↷🕸🎮

꒰ 🎬 ꒱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ࿐⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- "爱自己"-', (𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒕) ꒱ ↷🕸🎮

From any elder's point of view, Fleur was stupid. Naïve to be putting her silly internet job as a priority. She endured months of nonstop harassment from her peers. Only losers would turn a childs-game- such as Minecraft, into a full-time occupation. Dreading school everyday was deemed to be ordinary for Fleur. Even the ones she thought to be her best friends ridiculed her.

Everywhere Fleur walked - they whispered. Down the hall, in class, in the cafeteria. They would whisper. For a week, she could've sworn her name was said nonstop. Though she wanted to ignore them, she didn't know how. The garden helped. The plants were always there to listen to Fleur's small milestones - and she knew they were silently congratulating her. "Hello garden," She would ramble while watering them, "I reached one hundred thousand followers today! Insane, innit?"

Fleur was used to being alone. For a while, she made videos and streamed alone. Her only source of communication with another person was her family. 'Til that one faithful day Technoblade DMed her on Twitter calling for help with the infamous potato war.

Though she thought it was silly, Fleur ended up spending most of her days aiding Techno with his potato war

Though she thought it was silly, Fleur ended up spending most of her days aiding Techno with his potato war. Because she had nothing better to do, she would devote her time to staying on his Skyblock island so his legendary rabbit pet would remain in use.

Both admitting it countless of times, it was a comical way to start such a friendship. At the time, Fleur was a smaller Skyblock streamer - only having fifty thousand subscribers, so getting an arbitrary DM from Technoblade on Twitter was monumental. Even more bizarre was when he kept asking Fleur to stream or make videos.

He didn't know it at the time, but that simple text message made Fleur beyond jubilant. Techno had saved her. He had reached down into the pit Fleur was stuck in and lead her down a path full of new opportunities and friends.

What Fleur didn't know was just how aggravating Techno saw her out to be. Any girl in their ninth year of school was annoying in someway, shape, or form. Once the two had established a good friendship, Fleur would not stop texting him. For a period, Techno would simply leave her on read or not even bother to look at her text - then he realized the bitter truth.