𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄; 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

꒰ 🎬 ꒱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ࿐
⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- "爱自己"
-', (𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒕) ꒱ ↷🕸🎮

Fleur wanted nothing more than for the clock on the wall to finally hit three-thirty

Fleur wanted nothing more than for the clock on the wall to finally hit three-thirty. Her elbow was nearly numb due to how long she had been sat with her hand to her chin- staring the time down. She paid no mind, though.

Tick, Tock! Tick, Tock!

The clock's noises were mocking Fleur. It was indescribable how obnoxious the ticking grew to her. Irritation slowly filled her fatigued state, a glare gradually grew over Fleur's once dull-toned expressions. Taking a small break from her stare down, Fleur looked over to share a bored glance with Angelica. It was painfully prominent- how disinterested both girls were. Mrs. Hill had clearly given up on attempting to gain her student's attention- it was last period, after all.

She watched as Angelica nonchalantly showed Fleur the pack of cigarettes in her blazer pocket, sending a smirk alongside a wink. Fleur shook her head, then returning her attention towards the clock. To her utmost surprise, the minute hand was only seconds away from reaching the large, peeling six. Her eyes widened, slowly reaching down to grab her school bag.

Ring!

The second Fleur heard the ordinary- yet still abhorrent, bell chime, she swung her bag onto her back. She rushed to the front of the classroom, taking a second to wait for Angelica to catch up. Once she and Fleur were side by side, they took no time as to race down the school halls. Sure, the occasional teacher had yelled at the two troublemakers, but why would they care? It was their last year here- hell- it was their last few weeks.

The new Spring air filled Fleur's lungs as they finally exited the big, ugly building. Spring had always been her favorite season, but she couldn't exactly put a finger on why exactly. Maybe it was the way the sprouting flowers near her house would soon develop into a gorgeous-smelling garden. Or, it could be the complete change in atmosphere as students, like herself, eagerly await for school to come to a temporary halt.

Nearly simultaneously, Angelica and Fleur both hiked their skirts up, ripped their ties off, and unbuttoned the first two buttons on their blouses. "Jesus, that lesson was so bloody dry!" Fleur whined, taking a few extra steps to match Angelica's. Fleur was doing her best to stuff her tie into her bag when suddenly, an arm was flung around her neck, then pulling her into their chest.

"What you sayin' then Fleur?" The person said, giving Fleur time to look up and realize who exactly it was. Oliver. She shoved him away, despite the smile filling her face.

"Oi Oliver, stop bein' a nonce!" Angelica yelled, sending a glare his way. Fr noticed how Harry, another boy they hung out with, had his arm wrapped around Angelica's waist. She was bewildered by the fact Angelica wasn't shooing him off.