𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄; 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

꒰ 🎬 ꒱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ࿐
⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- "爱自己"
-', (𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒕) ꒱ ↷🕸🎮

꒰ 🎬 ꒱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ࿐⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- "爱自己"-', (𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒕) ꒱ ↷🕸🎮

Fleur's chat was flashing by- quicker than it ever has before. She expected it to be fast, nothing like this, though. It was Minecraft Monday after all- plus she was teamed with Technoblade. Oh to think of all the primes she got that day.

"Are you kiddin' me?! They put all our best games! Those fools!" Techno shrieked. There was only two more minutes before the event officially started, filling Fleur's stomach with butterflies. As good as she was, there was still an unbelievable amount of pressure.

She giggled- adjusting her mic to be closer to her. She was conscious of her face cam- taking a quick peek to see if there was any unwanted items in the background. "They're just begging us to win!" Fleur joked, still full of laughter.

Suddenly, she heard two people join her and Techno's voice call. "Oh, Technoblade!" The voice called- being easily recognizable as Schlatt. His funny mic was on. The pain of the loud sounds in Fleur's ears made her flinch.

"Nooo!" Techno yelled- his Minecraft character running away from Schlatt in the game. Fleur watched the scene with an amused face.

Charlie let out a loud laugh, then settling down. "Hey Techno." He spoke- yet his in-game character was nowhere to be seen. Fleur had assumed he was flying around somewhere.

"Hello, you lot!" She greeted, then mindlessly controlling her character around the map. Fleur hadn't talked to Charlie and Schlatt too much- she assumed they were here for Techno over her.

"What's up Fleur?" Schlatt answered, moving his character in front of hers. He didn't do anything- no friendly crouching or waving. Just stared at her menacingly.

Fleur sent some friendly crouches before running to join the game mode. "Oh nothin' just waiting to kick all your arses today." She sassed, seeing the first game would be TNT Run. Definitely not her best- but she knew Techno would easily win every game.

Charlie wheezed. "Yeah- what the fuck is up with you and Techno being in a team? Who allowed this?!" He questioned- voice still full of laughter.

"Let's just say Fleur and I pulled a few strings." Techno commented with a straight, monotone voice. He then teleported his character into the first game mode.

Fleur's eyebrows furrowed. "Techno, stop lyin' to them!" She yelled- seeing Techno's avatar running around the map, senselessly punching the air.

The two men in the call chuckled, making Fleur and Techno giggle as well. "Alright well- good luck guys. Not that you need it." Schlatt spoke after their mini laughing fit- saying a quick goodbye.

"Good luck!" Fleur sung. The countdown began- it was nerve-wrecking. She was surrounded with big names including (but definitely not limited to) Joey Graceffa, IHasCupquake, and CaptainSparklez. If she wanted to stand out- even just a little, she would need to outlast those with a bigger following.