Chapter 21

Hello everyone just saying..i love that song above.

Izukus pov

Today had been completely normal......at least thats what i thought up until class started and dad said we were all going to some training camp? Ugh i hate not knowing whats going on anymore! I walked over to dad while iida failed at everyones seatig and said "hey dad why didnt you tell me about the training camp?" Dad looked me straight in the eye ball and said "i never told you, your just nosy" i faked offence and he gave a small smike and i turned to get on the bus (tell me why i typed boat instead of bus?) When i got on the bus kacchan looked over at me and called me over, i walked over to him and sat next to him and said "hi kacchan!" He looked at me with a small smile and said "hey deku" after awhile i started to doze off and apparently kacchan caught on cause he used his hand to lean my head on his shoulder, not even trying to stay awake i mumbled a small "thanks kacchan.." And drifted off to sleep. I woke up to kacchan shaking me lightly and calling my name, while kiri, kami, and sero laughed in the background, i opend my eyes and yawned whike rubbing the tired out of my eyes. After i did that i sleeply looked over at kacchan yelling his friends and said "kacchan whats wrong? Why'd you wake me up?" He looked over at me and said "were here" i nodded and got off the bus following kacchan and his friends. When we got out i saw three cat people..? Not nekos like Haru...but like theyre in cat suits..? Like rip off power puff girls just cats and ones a dude. "Hello were the Wild Wild Pussycats! And im Mandalay!" The red one started, then the blue one "im pixie-Bob!" Then the yellow one "im ragdoll!" Then the dude "And im tiger!" After introductions they explained that we have 2 hours to get to the camp or we dont get to eat, so i did the simple thing called teleportation. I just grabbed kacchans hand and teleported cause like...who wants to walk that long. After awhile(like 10 seconds) i got bored so i decided to find kacchan to see him sliding down the side of a cliff. I wasnt gonna let him get hurt so i teleported so i was under him and used telekinesis to fly while i caught him, i then relized everyone was falling and just used telekinesis to catch all of them. When we were all on the floor we were attacked by some rock monstars. I just detroyed all the monstars with my telekinesis and teleported everyone to the camp grounds. When we got there i saw a little kid that looked pretty sad so i walked over to him and introduced myself, he did not like that and wnded up punching me in my area, witch probably shouldve hurt but i have a really high pain tolerance so i was fine, which i think freaked the kid out a little. After his little tantrum about fake heros he stomped off and i turned back to everyone just for most the students to yell out "how did that not hurt!!" Only for me to respond "high pain tolerance?" They seemed to accept that and we went inside. Later we had to make our own dinner so, i stayed far out of it cause....i burn water.........how is that even possible!!? After dinner i sat next to kacchan in the hot springs. When the perverted bastard(sorry mineta fans) mineta was scaleing the wall between boys and girls i deactivated his quirk and he fell. After the hot springs we went to sleep though i cuddled with kacchan but thats besides the point. In the morning i woke up to kacchan shaking me and got up and got dressed. When i was done i walked out to see the pussycats and was assigned in helping people with their quirks since i was already mastered with mine. Later that night we were taking a some test where class 1-B students tried to scare 1-A students. Before i even got to go i smelt some weird gas and started to freak out when i saw a familiar blue flame engulf part of the forest. Instantly i started sprinting twords the camp to see if kacchan haf made it there. When i got there i saw dad fighting Dabi so i turned back around and saw smokey looking clouds of dirt coming from a mountain and teleported twords it. When i got there the kid that hit me before was there and was being attacked by sone big muscle guy. The muscle guy was standing over the kids and the kid was frozen so i punched the guy in the face and deactivated his quirk. After knocking the guy unconscious i went over to the kids and hugged him and said "i dont know why you hate heros so much but whatever it is im here for you!" "My parents were heros....and that villain killed them...i dont want to be like them! I dont understand!" I looked over at the kid crying in my arms and smiled and said "my mom was killes by a villain...my dad..hes the number one villain...i was kidnapped and abused. I know what its lije to lose someone you love cuase its hapoend to me more than once." After a while i teleported him back to camp and heard a message in my head from one of the pussycats saying the villains are after me and kacchan. Without even thinking i ran to find kacchan and saw him stilk walking with Todoroki. I ran up and hugged him, he hugged me back and we stayed like that for a while until another villain showed up. After defeating that villain, we kept walking untill we saw purple mist. I instantly knew who it was and got infront of kacchan protectivly, while ignoring his protests. Out of the perple mist came Dabi, all the memories of my time with them started to fill my head and before i knew it everything was black.

Bakugos pov

We were standing infront of villains and suddenly Izuku started screaming and attacking the villains. I was starting to get worried, the villains had already left with a bunch of injuries and he was still yelling and attacking nothing. Thats when i realised he lost himself again...i walked over to him while barely managing to either block or dodge the attackes. When i got to him i just hugged him as tight as i could and rubbed his back in hopes of calming him down. It was working i could feel his breath start to even out on my neck as the attacking slowed down and soon stopped. He was crying a apologising i pulled away and said "its ok izu its not your fault ok?" He nodded and i picked him up bridle style and he fell asleep in my arms. I smiled down at him and kept walking to the main camp, when i got there we just went home for the rest of the time.

Hello people sorry i didnt post recently. Just to let everyone know i dont really remember to much about this so sorry uf i got it wrong. ALSO im cooking up 2 knew stories 1 is bakugo x male read and the other is Karma from assassination classroom x male reader if anyone has ideas theyd like to share go ahead and tell me if not then i hope you all enjoyed. Bye loves!!