Chapter 8

Izukus pov

I wake up slowly to the sound of yelling but its not normal yelling its like.....HAWKS!! I stand up and bolt down stairs, when i get down there i see Zeus sitting on his legs and he's freaking out. Turns out Zeus is supposedly mean but he never is to me i walk over and pick Zeus up from his lap getting weird startes from everyone even dad. After i put the cat down i walk to the kitchen, while drinking my forth cup of coffee dad says "cmon you two its time for school" "ok dad!" We both said in unison. Me and hawks are both smart so school is just to work on our social skills "ok you two, what the seleeping bag for?" Dad askes "sleeping when the teacher or kids get annoying or just tuning people out!" We both say together, "good, and what do you do when bullied?" He asks with a smug face "roast the hell out of them!" We say together again, "good and last but not least, what do you do when you try to be friend with someone but they turn you down?" He says with a toothy smirk "say 'FUCK OFF' and walk away!" We answer excitedly "good job cmo-" dad was cut off buy papa saying "yknow they shouldnt cuss at this age shota they might get yelled at my the teacher.." Dad puts a smug face on and says "and kids what do you do to an anoyong yelling possibly blond teacher..?" "FUCK OFF RESPECTFULLY!!"  We giggle at our answer and papa says "n-no.. Ok well let go-" "nuh-uh!" Me dad and hawks say together "you broke our coffee muchine with your quirk" dad says "you ate my chicken even tho your already fat!" Hawks says pouting "ya! And you broke my all might figure "  i say demonically "u-um sorry..?" He says rubbing the back of his neck and laughing nervously "your walking!" The three of us say as we walk out the door and to the car.

At school

"Ok kids we have 2 new students today!" Says the teacher excitedly me and hawks are in the same grade due to dad pulling strings so we enter UA together "come in you two" i hear the teacher say. We walk in and im kinda nervouse but push the thought away and smile brightly "hi! Im Izuku Aizawa i have 8 quirks i wont explain oll of them but basically i have transforme, telepathy, telekinesis, laser, steel tip ,demon, regeneration/heal, and imagination! I like reading and drawing i hooe we can be friends!"
They look at me pretty suprised as i said that and then hawks went "hi! My name is Keigo Aizawa, me and izuku are brothers. My quirk if you couldnt see them are wings" he says stretching them out alittle then continues "but i can also control each feather telepathically" he then makes a feather fly around the room. "Woah.." The class says. "Okay Izuku why dont you sit behind bakugo and keigo you behind tsubasa." After that i walk over to the sleeping kacchan and freez i then remember my childhood and my bestfriend. I sit down and wait for school to end. When school ends the sound of the bell rings as i see kacchan standing up "k-kacchan..?" I say hesitantly. I see him freez in place and start crying

Bakugos pov

I heard the ball ring saying schools out im already smart so i dont need to actually pay attention and ever since izu left i didnt want friends. 'I miss him so much' i thought as i stand up "k-kacchan..?" I hear a squeaky voice behind me say "WHO THE HELL!-"  i turn around and see a crying green bush, suddenly he jumps up and hugs me. "Kacchan its you! I thought id never see you again!" He says while crying "d-deku...?" I hug back and dont stop the tears in my eyes from falling "w-were the hell did you go..! Y-you just left one day without warning- i..- i thought you died!!" I said between sobs "im sorry-!.. I was taken! They killed mom right infront of me and took me!" He says crying harder. 'What a-auntie?' I hug him harder and said "i missed you izuku.."  "I missed you to kacchan.." He says after a while we parti look around and see the others who were still there staring it makes sense i nerver cry let alone interact but i would never admit it "WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT EXTRAS!!?"

Hawks pov

School had just eand when i heard izuku~~after the whole scene happend~~ i watched the whole thing unfold, after everyone leaves i walk over "so he's the all mighty Katsuki Bakugo ive heard so much about~" i say with a smug face.

Izukus pov

Kacchan clears the stareing buy yelling after they all left i hear hawks and blush, i told hawks everything even about my crush on him, 'oh god..' I thought and heard "ya and who are you?!" Kacchan said with a scowl "its ok kacchan this is keigo but i call him hawks, he was kidnapped by the same people as me and helped me through it he's like a brother to me!" I say smiling at kacchan i see him think about something before looking up and saying a small "thank you.." While blushing in embarrassment "no problem " hawks say before we all walk outside then i hear kacchan yell "OLD HAG CMERE!!" 'Oh no' i thought as if on cue i hear "STUPID BRAT WHO YOU CALLING OLD!!?" 'Mitsuki!' I thought excided to see her again "YOU!!" kacchan yelles again pulling me infront of him before mitsuki can answer "i-izuku..?" She says as she starts to cry "hi auntie mitsuki!" I say smiling. She pulls me into a giant tight hug honestly i cant breath but i dont care i havent seen them in years. Dad and papa come over  worried and confused by the hug when mitsuki lets me go i explain everything. I explain moms death, how i know the bakugos,  the muzzle,  the torture and abuse, what they wanted us for, i even explain the costomers when i was done everyone looked horrified, honestly i dont balme them im a little kid barely 8 and i had to deal with that, hawks is no different hes 10 so he's still young. After alot of crying hugging and sorrys we end up at a park, me kacchan and hawks played, while the adults exchange information like phone numbers and adresses. We said our goodbyes and went our seperate ways. When we got home i flopped on the couch and cuddled Menno and fell asleep. 20 minutes later i jolt awake and wierd walk to the kitchen saying " i smell coffee" scaring the living shit out of papa who was cooking "AHH! Dont sneak up on me like that.." He said holding his chest. I then poured my slef and dad coffee and we drank like 6 cups together before dinner when we drank at least 7 more. After that i grabbed leo and went to sleep in my room.

-------------------------------------------------------
  Hellooooo ok so like if anyone is wondering your probably not he was like this going down the hall just replace pennies with coffee:

Any hoo. Byee😁💞😇