Chapter 7

Izukus pov

'Im stuck thanks dad thank papa you did this to me' i thought as my face was being pulled apart and my ears were dying "get off of him numuri" i heard dad say i ran and hugged his leg " oh thank you!! I thought i was done for!! Ill be good now i swear ill drink less coffee if you want to just dont let her take me!" I hear laughter and a sigh "kid you wouldnt stop drinking coffee if the world was ending me either and  she wont kill you " i look up and back at the girl who looks slightly hurt i sigh as i take a leap of faith i walk over to the girl climb up her back and sit on her shoulder hugging her head and say "dont be sad...as long as you dont kill me ill take a hug" her face instantly lit up at that and she nodded aggressively shaking me, i fell back and was caught buy a really big man on fire and said "thanks what your name" "endeavour" he said "why are you on fire? " i asked tilting my head still in his hands "its my quirk" he replied i lit up at this and mimicked him turning my hair to fire and surounded my eyes with fire as well. He looked surprised and smiled "how would you like to spar, i read your chart and saw you had alot of quirks so keep it to fire ya?"i nodded shfting into my demon form i retracted my tail and wings and activated my fire side to be ready. The adults supervised this fight at the training ground, i went through alot of trainging for martial arts, and fought and won against tough villains so i was ready . "GO!!" papa yelled, with that i charged endevy, i picked up speed and used my fire as a front and kicked dirt up after that i went to his left while he looked behind him, jumped and punched him in the face using fire and a boost to strengthen the impact. After that i landed and he turned to me and smiled he put his hand together and sent off a heat wave, using my fire i blocked as much as i could and attacked again this time i went for the back of his knee and he fell to the ground, he looked mad and shocked all at once and i kicked him in the face successfully nocking him out. After that i heard cheers and woops as everyone crowded around i heald him and he sat up "ugh the hell happend?" He asked holding his head "my kid took you down" said papa and dad in unison looking smug, i giggled at this and the rest complimented me. I walked over to endeavor and said "can i call you endevy!" He nodded and i jumped on him excitedly then whispered in his ear "start being nice to your kids..or il hurt you..endevy~"  he looked scared but agreed and i cheered sitting on his shoulders.

Nezus pov

I watched the fight between the kid and endeavour go down, and had to say i was surprised, that kid took down the #2 hero with 3 hits 'hmm'. i walked over to him and said "hello im nezu principle of this school"

Izukus pov

A mouse bear thing came over and introduced himself as nezu and i said "hi uncle nezu!" "May i ask do you want to be a hero?" He said he sounds polite and nice so i answered "mhm ! I wanna help pleople who ended up like me or just anybody!"  "Well thats amazing cause right now your standing in the best hero school around!"
He says he sounds exited "i know im standing in UA highschool!" I said and then continued "can i do math? I really like learning now that im not doing it the way i used to!" He looked shocked at first then answered "sure come with me!" "Okay cmon hawks we can do it together!" "Okay izu!" He said before going with nezu along with dad and papa and everyone else they wanted to see how smart we were. Me and hawks walked into a room with a bigg window and a desk, nezu gestered for us to sit down in 2 emty chairs at the desk and we did. "Ok so im going to give you 5 booklets each they get harder as you go along and the 5th booklet even i spent years trying to learn and barley got it, and im known as the smartest being on earth" he says giving us the booklets i open the first one and..ITS EASY AS CRAP its literally 2+2 and basic math i finish that in minutes and so does hawks after about 30 minutes to an hour were done with all five and everyones shocked to see we're not even fazed . 20 minutes pass and there graded then nezu speaks "you did this all in your head? And you got it all right?!" We nod our head and explain how our schooling worked how everytime we got something wrong someone dies right in front of us, they were shocked at how smart we are but also that people would do that to kids. "Well im resurving spots for you 2 and you can come into our hero course with your dad as the teacher in about..7 years?" We both stared at eachother then him then eachother again before looking at dad and papa they both smiled and nodded and we said "sure!!"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

HOLA HOWS LIFE FOR EVERYONE HEHEHE OK WELL HOPE YOU ENJOYED