Chapter 1

Izuku's pov

My eyes flutter open as i feel the light hit my face, i rub my eyes and yawn i get off my bed and look at the calender......'ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!' i run dowstairs to see my mom already up making breakfast. "Good morning sweety" she says as she looks at me smiling " morning mom!  Im finally turning 5 that means i can check my quirk!" I yell excitedly as i eat the food placed down by my mom. She smiles at me and says "yes it is izuku! We'll go to get your quirk checked after breakfast" "ok mommy!"i say scarfing down my food.

~time skip brought to you by a totally normal teacher~

Still izu's pov

I sat on the chair completely lost in thought

' i hope my quirk is cool like kacchans! Oh i wounder what it'll be mom's is levatation and she says dads is fire breathing...hmm maybe i'll get a mix of both, oh! then i can be a hero with kacchan!'

I snapped out of my thought when i hered someone call my name "Izuku Midoriya?" A lady called i didnt hesitate i ran over to her dragging my mom along as she giggled telling me to slow down.

When we got into the office some old guy was sitting a chair across from us holding a chart he looks up at us and says

" your son has an extraordinary quirk ma'am" "oh that wonderful!" Mom said. I couldnt hold back anymore and said "what is it what can i  be a hero how strong is it, is it fire or levitation or a mix of both!?!?"

The doctor chuckled and said "its called 'transform' it gives you the ability to take the shape and abilities of anything you can imagine. This includes mystical creaters and hybrids."

i looked over at mom and then at the doctor before dancing with joy. When i calmed down i asked mom if we can go to the park with kacchan and auntie mitsuki and she said yes!!

~ time skip brought to you by a certain boom boom boi~

Bakugos pov

Old hag all of a sudden said we were going to the park i was confused as to why but soon just gave in and went. When we got there i was in the sad box bored af when i heard squealing and felt someone wrap around me, then i heard "kacchan!!" 'Heh deku..' I thought to my self as i turned around to see the cutest smile, and forest green eyes starting up at me "hey deku!! Happy birthday!" I say as i smiled. Deku let go of me and said "kacchan i have my quirk!!" Smiling even brighter than before i said "really what is it!?" " its called transform and it allows me to turn into anything i can imagine along with hybrids and mystical creatures!" Deku says as he jumps up and down in excitement."woah can you show me!?" I say looking at him he then startes to glow and turns into a small black cat with green eyes. I stare at hime and then he turns back " that a really cool quirk deku!" I say as i hug him he hugs back and says "thanks kacchan love you!!" I stood there shocked then said "love you to izu!!" Before he could react i continued with a determined look on my face " and now your my boyfriend so i can marry you in the future..and no take backs!" "Ok kacchan!!" After that we played for awhile and then our moms came over and told us it was time to go home me and deku parted ways on our way home and i was extremely happy but that wouldnt last long.

Okie so this is le author and i would like to say...........thank you to antonr who took the time to read this. Im not the most confident in my writing so the fact that you sat here and resd this means alot to me so thank you💞😃💞