Chapter 12

👏Ok so small warning there is harrasment from a certain grape not to bad but no harassment is good either so if this is a touchy subject read at your own risk👏

Izukus pov

Ok! Im up before my alarm ! Kinda sucks i dont get to hit him today but... Eh i need to get ready! I run downstairs and slip on the last couple steps and die. But im get back up and keep going! I get to the kitchen and drink a LOT of coffee because why not, and then i see papa walk out his room "hey papa!" I yell excitedly "huh..? Who are you and wheres my child!?" He yelled back in disbelief "its me dumbass.." I say as i stare at him blankly "woah...whay are you awake so early..?" He asked "today the first day of UA and i couldnt sleep so im here!" I answered "oh ok!" "Wanna help me cook!" He said smiling "ya!!" I said excitedly i may not seem like it..but i can cook! We make breakfast and today papa says i can be the alarm clock, i was excited because i knew how annoying it was . i walked over to the living room made a quirk like papas, i could already hold notes for a long time since i sing alot i might not be the best but im fine i take a huge breath and activate the quirk and yell "GET YOUR ASSES......UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!" "NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!-" i was cut of by dads scarf, i pouted in his scarf and crossed my arms as i saw hawks come down looking confused as crap. Dad let me go and i went to hug him only to be nocked on the head by him "what was thay for!?" I yelled "that was for waking me up!" He yelled back "....fair point.." I say after thinking then i used my quirk to herry everything up alittle i fulled hawks up with nutrients or food replacement snapped my fingers and he got dressed then used a time lapsing quirk and fastfowered alittle to 30min before school starts. I teleport there with everyone and walk in get in my sleeping bad along with dad in his and flob on the floor. We slept for a while till i heard noise in the room. There were footsteps and confused sounding voices 'heh' "is it time dad..?" I say monotoned "..yup.." He says back sighing. I then role over cause i was on my stomach and jump up. "AAH/ITS ALIVE!" Was heard as i did that witch was funny "no dip extra! its a izuku and eyebags!!" Then dad stood up, we both slipped out of our bags and i saw the blue haird boy iida yelling at kacchan. I walked over and said "whats going on..?" Idda looked at me and said "oh hello aizawa and nothing much just THIS BARBARIC CHILD WONT TAKE HIS FEET OFF THE DESK AND HE CALLED THE TEACHER EYE BAGS!!"  I sighed and said "well he's been calling my dad that since we were eight so i dont see it leaveing and kacchan..take your feet off the table.." I said "nope! Not happening!" I smirk and walk over swaying my hips slightly and in a suductive tone whisper in his ear "please kacchan~ you dont wanna get in trouble..now do you~" he blushes as i bite his ear and kiss him, while im doing that i phade the deck and his feet drop to the floor, i pull back and say "good boy~" wink and sit at my deck behind him. It take him a while to relise that his feet were on the floor but when he did he was pretty mad and asked if what i used was some type of seducing quirk and i say "who knows~" and wink again he blushes and turns back to dad who just watched the whole thing happen with a straight face along with the rest of the class who was blushing. "Alright whatever get changed and got out side and dont even asked about orientation cause no." Dad said we went to change in the locker room i was alittle nervouse not because of the scars but because of the 'costomers' i used to get, i hope there are no pervs. Kacchan was on the other side of the locker and i had taken down my demon form so it was just my body, i took my shirt off, my body covered in scars and old cuts but i was also ripped. I put my gym shirt on and moved to my pants , when suddenly i felt hand on my but and a face go in between.

Minetas pov

I walked into class this morning a little late to see a green haired goddess swaying her hips talking to 2 guys, she had long lashes short hair plump lips but most of all fat cakes, i was gonna talk to her until the teacher spoke i sat down and ten minutes later we were sent to change 'im gonna have her' i thought to myself as i changed. I walked over to the back to wait since i was done and see her or him..? I dont care he's built like a girl so it works. As he changed i watched in awe but also disgust seeing his scars. I shook it down and walked over i pulled his cheeks apart and put my face inbetween them, he tensed up but kept a straight face so i thought he liked it "you know baby cakes i can make you feel much better than anyone else here~" i said but i was wrong and was going to die