"So your okay now?" Katherine questioned
"I'm getting there...it will take time"
"Well if you need anywhere we're here!" Hermione smiled
"Thankyou" I smiled.

"When are you moving back into our dorm" Katherine asked
"I'm going to live with Draco for a little while longer if that's okay...but we can meet up often!"
"Yes! Whatever makes you happiest!" Katherine smiled along with Hermione.

They were right, we are sisters and now that hope had re-entered my life I realised I wouldn't be fully me without their friendship. Along with Draco they were the closest people to me. My heart swelled with happiness as we walked along Hogsmead together, arm in arm as we laughed about the most random things. I felt like myself again. Katherine blushed all about George while Hermione ranted about Ron and filled me in on everything that happened at the hospital wing when Ron had been poisoned. I'd missed out on a lot.

"Hermione, Ron clearly likes you" I smiled
"Well he doesn't do a good job I showing it!"
"I agree with Rose" Katherine added
"Maybe just tell him?" I asked
"Never!" Hermione blushed making me and Katherine roll her eyes as her cheeks turned bright red.

We shopped around Hogsmead, I even picked up something special for Draco in secret. All of us craved a butter beer so we had made our way to the three broomsticks and continued to catch up. Honestly, it felt like we'd never been away from each other, which only showed how strong our friendship was to me.

Just as I finished my second butter beer I looked up at the time to see Draco would be finishing up in the room of requirement soon.

"I've got to go, I'll see you guys soon" I smiled as I gathered up my things ready to leave
"Okay Rose, we've had a lovely day" Hermione grinned
"Me too" I smiled
"See you soon" Katherine said as she grasped hold of my hand and squeezed it gently.

Without another moments hesitation I made my way back up to the castle with a warm feeling rushing over me. My feet carried me all the way to the room of requirement as butterflies formed in my stomach at the thought of giving Draco my gift. Once again I watched the door materialise as I double checked no one was around before stepping into the room. The sounds of Draco working on the cabinet echoed around the room as I made my way to him, practically feeling the frustration radiate off him as I stepped closer.

"Hey" I smiled, making Draco avert his gaze from the cabinet and back up to me
"How was Hogsmead?" He asked eagerly as he stepped towards me
"Yeah it was fine".

"Fine? We're they okay with you? Treated you okay?"
"Yes Draco, we're all okay again" I laughed
"Whatever makes you happy" He smirked taking my hand into his.

"The cabinet is almost finished..." He trailed off a sad expression forming on his face
"It's going to be okay" I tried to reassure him
"They'll come soon...very soon"
"It will be okay" I cooed.

Silence

"I've got you something" I said nervously making Draco's frown turn into a smirk
"Show me" He smirked
"You might not like it but I just thought-"
"Just show me Blondie" He said like an excited child.

I pulled out a black box from my bag, placing it into Draco's palm. Draco's eyes grew wide his smirk turning into a smile as he took out the silver bracket marked with emerald green engravings. The letters wrote 'songbird' representing something that was very special to the both of us and our relationship. Draco stopped in his tracks as he pulled the bracelet from the box, examining it thoroughly.

"I got it made in Hogsmead today, I-I wanted to show you how committed I am to you and thought this could represent...our relationship...it's mushy I know" I laughed awkwardly.

Draco held the silver bracelet in his hand, continuing to be silent as I watched his expression carefully. I couldn't read what he was thinking which only made me feel even more nervous.

"Sorry did I go to far" I muttered not being able to handle the silence as Draco observed the gift with wide eyes.

Silence

After a few more awkward moments of silence Draco raced forward and crashed his lips onto mine, holding my face with his hands as he deepened the kiss. My entire body melted into him further as I wrapped my arms around him. Draco broke the kiss, still holding onto both sides of my face gently as his grey stormy eyes met my deep blue eyes.

"This is the best thing anyone has ever done for me".

As the words left Draco's lips I felt my heart aswell and all our problems seemed to crawl away. I watched as Draco attached the bracelet to his wrist, his looked down at it lovingly and back up at my necklace, a smile on his face.

"I'm glad you like it" I smiled
"I really fucking love you" Draco smirked as he dove in for another kiss.

I jumped up into Draco's arms as he wrapped my legs around his torso as his arms weaved their way into my long blonde locks. Draco's hands then travelled underneath my shirt, sending the feeling of electricity all the way through my body. His legs travelled to the dusty old sofa and we both crushed onto it not breaking the kiss. He hovered on top of me as I planted gentle kisses all down his neck as his hand ran down my thigh. Draco pulled at my underwear making shivers run down my spine, hunger growing in both of our eyes. We pulled each other's clothes off slowly, teasing one another.

"Show me" I muttered against his skin, gesturing to his arm "Show me, I want to see all of you".

I saw Draco's body shift uncomfortably at the thought of this, I mean the last time I had seen it wasn't exactly a pleasant memory for him. He took out his wand removing the charm on his arm. Carefully, I watched the dark mark reveal itself as I stared down at the skull and snake inked into his skin. Without a moments hesitation I brought Draco's lips back to me, brining him closer to me. I left a trial of kisses down his neck, down his chest and made my way back to his arm. I grasped hold of Draco's hand tight and gently kissed the dark mark as lovingly as possible making Draco stop in his tracks and took down. I raised my eyes to meet his stormy grey eyes and in that moment he lifted my wrist up to his lips and carefully kissed the scars, making my heart flutter. I felt safe with Draco.

He brushed away a few stray tears that fell onto my rosy cheeks as he clasped onto my hand and made love to me. The love and passion filled the entire room as I clung onto Draco's hand tight, feeling the happiest I had in months.

We belonged to each other.