THIRTY-ONE

WARNING: 18+ chapter!!!
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

I looked over at Elizabeth. She still had the gun in her hand.

"That was a good hit."

"Yeah, well, he raped my sister."

I looked around at all the bodies. Some were ours, many were not. I looked over at Jaxon who began to stand. He grunted while using his right arm. The medics rushed into the room. When they started fussing over him, he walked away. Grabbing my hand, he pulled me out of the room. We made our way to his bedroom.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?"

He didn't speak.

"Jaxon?"

Still, nothing.

"Are you hurt?"

He pushed open his bedroom door and we walked inside. He slammed the door behind him.

"That was so fucking hot." He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. His lips hit mine with urgency. He grabbed at my dress and I heard a seam rip.

"Jaxon!" I said, breathlessly.

He made a sound in the back of his throat and began ripping the fabric more until it fell off my body.

Once he saw what was under the dress, he moaned.

He began kissing my neck, pushing me back to the bed.

"Wait," I said. "What about your arm? You can't use it much."

"I guess you'll have to do all the work then." He smirked.

I felt my heartbeat pulse in my pussy at his words. I pushed his back onto the bed and crawled on top of him.

"I'm going to make you cum so hard," I whispered in his ear. His hands gripped my hips tighter as he moaned.

"Where do you want it to go?" I asked, tracing my lips across his neck and left shoulder.

He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. I moaned. He reached his hand up and grabbed my bottom lip between his fingers. I sucked his index finger into my mouth. He tasted metallic and like gunpowder.

"There," he moaned.

I felt wetness pool between my legs.

I reached down and began to undo his belt. He quickly stood and pulled his pants off along with his shirt. I got onto my knees and took him into my mouth. He moaned loudly.

"Fuck, baby."

I let out a moan around his dick and he sucked in a breath. His hand fell to my hair and he pulled. Tilting my head back, his hips began thrusting. I opened my mouth wider and let him fuck my mouth.

Strings of cuss words left his lips as I sucked his cock. I felt that he was getting close because his strokes became sloppy. His hand gripped my hair even tighter, pulling so hard that I thought he might rip my hair out. I moaned loudly. Reaching up, I massaged his balls and that was his breaking point. He let out a roar as he exploded in my mouth. I swallowed every bit of him but I didn't stop sucking. He tried pulling me off because the head was so sensitive but I kept licking and sucking.

"Lyla, oh my.. fuck."

I stood up and laid on my back on the bed. I let my head fall back off the edge and waited for him.

"Lyla..." he warned. "I'll be rough."

"Good." I winked.

He lined himself up with my mouth again. "Are you sure?" Instead of answering, I yanked him forward into my open, awaiting mouth.

"Fuuuck."

He began thrusting into my mouth again. This time, though, he laid across my body and I felt his tongue lick at my entrance. My eyes rolled back and I moaned around his dick. He began sucking on my clit and I felt my release coming quick. I pulled him out of my mouth and began sucking on his balls. My hand wrapped around his shaft as I jerked him off. My release came quick and unexpectedly. I screamed as the orgasm rippled through me. He quickly stood and wrapped his own hand around his dick. I got back onto my knees and opened my mouth with my tongue sticking out. I watched him jerk himself off into my mouth. His head rolled back and he let out a sexy moan before he busted. I felt cum shoot all over my face, my chest and my mouth.

His moans were music to my ears.

He fell back onto the bed and I crawled up his body. I grabbed his shirt and wiped his cum off my face. I lowered my pussy over his dick and felt him prodding me.

"How are you still hard?" I asked.

"You. You keep me hard 24/7."

I fell heavily around his dick and let out a loud moan. He grabbed my breasts through the lace body suit.

"Fuck Lyla, marry me."

I stopped moving abruptly.

"What?" He asked.

"Did you hear what you just said?"

"Fuck?"

"No, the other part."

"Oh, you mean the "marry me" part?"

I just stared at him blankly.

"So?" He prompted.

I stayed silent. He began pulsing inside of me.

"Are you about to cum again?"

"If you say yes, I am."

I began riding him hard. Placing my hands on his chest I placed my feet on the bed and moved up and down. My release started to build quick again.

"Jaxon!" I moaned.

Right before I came, I moaned out, "yes."

I felt him swell inside of me.

"Yes? As in marry me yes?"

"Yes," I smiled.

I felt hot liquid spurt inside of me as he moaned my name. I squeezed every drop out of him as I came with him.

"Let's get the gunshot cleaned up," I said, trying to stand. My legs wobbled beneath me.

"You stay here. I'm going to run you a bath."

He rolled me off of him and stood.

"I love you, Lyla Rose Johnson-Marino."

"I love you, Jaxon Myers."