Meeting the Dalmatian Family

Začít od začátku

"I can't wait to see new home guys!" Ed said with joy.

Three Eds walked get infront of the doors of the apartement that they will live in. As Double D puts the key doorframes whole, he twisted key and opened the door to the house.

"Let's see what's-" Double D's sentence had cutted off as he, Eddy and Ed were shocked to see a chaos inside the house. There was a one dog here, that cleaning the area around the staircase. It was Teenager Dalmatian as you could see that he has black spots with white fur, who has a red collar silver star shaped tag. The difference on this dalmatian his right ear was black with white spots that looked like Canis Major Constellation.

However that didnt' shocked them, what REALLY made them shocked with jaw drop was the tidal wave of cute dalmatian puppies, which are the ones who are making the mess.

"So Cool!" Ed exclaimed with dumb joy.

"Geez Louise..." Eddy said with dumbfounded look.

"Well..." Double D said smiling sheepishly. "This is quite a suprise."

Eddy looked at Double D with face that says 'seriously?', while Double D chanted internally over and over the words 'don't panic'. However that didn't help while Eddy looked at him like that so he looked at Eddy and said clutching his head:

"Oh don't look at me like that! I've except 2 or 3 dogs. Not the tornado of fluff!"

"BOW WACKA WOOOOW!"

Three Eds looked back at the source of the voice and noticed that other dalmatian - teeneger nonetheless, was a female. Interesting enough there were some features that differs some of the dalmatians. She had a spots also, but from elbow just to before her toes are having pure black colour. The other feature is also her long ears. Which gives an impression of a sportswear socks. On her neck she has three rings as collars, from up to down: Dark Blue, Orange and Light Blue. Making also another impression, this time of a sweatband.

She was riding on the skateboard with the helmet on her head. Which was only making more mess than before with a dalmatian puppies nonetheless. Which makes the other teeneger dalmatian very unhappy to this.

"Dolly will you be atleast good sister and stop making more mess than already were?!" The teenage-male dalmatian asked irritated to the female dalmatian.

"Chill out, Dylan." Dolly said stopping infront of him. Taking out her helmet. "You could atleast let us have fun. Besides I don't see the point in cleaning this place."

"First of all this is in my chores list." Her brother, Dylan said before points the Eds. "Second, we should always clean up before some guests comes in like these three over there."

The male dalmatian turned to his sister to say something until he realizes someone is here as he turns around to see Eds, while Ed was waving at them with a goofy smile. This made male dalmatian to scream and trip over the hose of the vaccum cleaner.

"AAAH! THERE ARE THREE STRANGER HUMANS IN THE HOUSE! Wait who let them in...?" He was saying trying to think until the conclusion came in. "OH MY DOG! OH MY DOG OH MY DOG! THEY BROKE INTO OUR HOUSE!"

Dolly was in laughing fit seeing her brothers reaction. Eddy and Ed couldn't help but also snicker at the dogs until Double D having enough of his panic attack came to him and gently scratched him around the ear with soothing manner.

"Now, now." Double D said smiling kindly scratching him and showed him a key. "There's no need to panic, I had a Key."

This made Dylan calm down a bit making him not hearing the last sentence of Double D, while Dolly's laughing fit slowly dying down.