Sight Ed-Seeing!

The idea was made by Garrus Skywalker which I'm grateful for.

Ed was watching some TV. It was a monster movie. He was clearly enjoying the movie.

After the movie was finished. He felt something odd. It was deadly quiet. He looked around for the pups of what are they doing, but he noticed that no one was there. Literally, no one's here, not even his best friends Eddy and Double D!

He stood up and walked looking for them yelling:

"Double D! Eddy! Where are you?"

He heard nothing. He checked the hall and still no one was there!

"Dylan! Dolly! Puppies, come to Ed!" He called out worried. This weird mist was something that cigarettes smoke. Someone was smoking? Perhaps he should check, he thought to himself. He then went where the smoke had led to. It was in the Kitchen.

"Guys...?" Ed asked before his eyes were horror seeing someone.

It was an old woman. She was very skinny. Her hair was white and black. However, what scared him at most is not only her smile that looked like a psychopaths grin but also the attire that wore. It had dalmatian fur on it which might have caused Ed's imagination to run wild.

"Hello there~" The old woman spoke with an evil chuckle. Her voice sounded as if she had always used cigarettes

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!" Ed screamed loudly. "SCARY LADY!"

Ed ran away through the hall and ran more. However, he was yet to realize that he was moving upward for some reason before he looked down and noticed that he was on tip of a spoon. He then heard another laughter this time it wasn't a lady from the kitchen. He then turned around and noticed a boy with pale blond hair that has a curly tuft on top and is shaved on the sides, and thick black eyebrows.

"Where do you think you're going?" The boy asked with an evil smirk.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Ed screamed as he jump out of the spoon and started to fall.

As he reached the end of it and landed on a restrainment chair and it locked his arms and legs automatically. Even on his forehead and neck.

"NO PLEASE!" Ed yelled out in horror. "ED DID NOTHING WRONG! SOMEONE-"

He was cut short as someone slap his mouth with tape.

"Quiet, will ya." A male young adult voice spoke. Ed looked at someone who said that and noticed the person's taller than Ed. He saw his face looks similar to his little friend - Eddy. However, he didn't get time to see his outfit as he heard a familiar voice. A voice from the 'scary lady' he met in the kitchen.

"Pretty cosy place right?" The lady said still with that grin as she pointed out the room they are in. This room was more inside the dark mansion rather than just a normal one. There was some red furniture with also black colours. The walls and other stuff have been made from stone which of course might be showing a sort of like castle if you get what I mean. Of course, the lady was sitting on her chair while there was a kid. Ed saw him as a big one before then it was revealed that he was shorter than Ed. He was more likely head to head with Jimmy's or Eddy's height. His outfit was that he was wearing a red jacket over a white collared shirt with a black tie, black pants, black leather fingerless gloves, and red tennis shoes.

"I suppose you're wondering about your doggy friends and also your best friends right?" She asked him with menace.

Ed only could mumble through the tape that was covering his mouth. He was sweating and fidgeting with fear. After a few moments of silence, she then turned to the other figure.