Camden Night Rumm-Edging

Based on Episode: "A glass of warm Ed"

This happens after the events of episode "Fired up"

Everyone was sleeping in Camden Town, including family in 101 Dalmatian Street and Ed's. It was 2 weeks ago since the fire that happend in neighborhood where Constantine - Deepak's master - lived.

Eds were also sleeping like always in their room, while pups were sleeping in the living room. It was peaceful until...

CRASH!

Both Double D and Eddy woke up with a slight jump. And looked around until their eyes fell on the broken door. It wasn't too hard to put a two and two together, as they both noticed Ed's absence.

"Oh, NOT AGAIN!" Double D exclaimed with a facepalm. He thought that Ed's sleepwalking wouldn't happen in London, but boy how wrong he was.

"Now this is going to get interesting!" Eddy said smiling going to have an exciting moment, while Double D looked annoyed at him.

"This is not the time! Let's wake Dylan and Dolly!"

Double D and Eddy dressed up in their own attire and quietly went to Dylan and Dolly, which they were sleeping with the rest of dalmatian siblings in a living room. Double D with Eddy quietly shooked them.

"Dylan... Dolly...!" Double D said with whisper. "Can you both wake up? This is Emergency!"

"Come on Floppy!" Eddy said trying his best to be quiet.

They both waked up groggily.

"What is it?" Dylan asked yawning. "It's very late-"

"Oh good, you awake!" Double D said quickly as Dolly sit next to him while Dylan is standing up. "Have you seen Ed walking by?"

"No, why do you-" Dolly was about ask as Dylan, Double D and Eddy with her heard something in the kitchen.

They checked and noticed Ed who with his mouth wide open let's all the food inside his stomach. Not to mention he was sleepwalking.

"What the-?" Dylan looked shocked. "W-What is he doing?!"

"Ed's sleepwalking and just ate the whole refrigerator by lifting it and let all food fall into his mouth and digestive system."

"...You know, you're scaring me when you said that." Dolly commented.

"I know the feeling, floppy," Eddy said understanding and then noticed DJ, Da Vinci and Dawkins who were petrified. "What are you doing here?"

"We were just wanted to take a water until-" DJ said before pointing at Ed. "We saw him eating the whole fridge!"

Ed with some food on his arm sleep-walked away from others.

"Come on, guys!" Eddy says with a big smile. "Let's get to see what will Ed do!"

"Right behind you, shorty!" Dolly agreed with a grin as she followed him.

Double D and Dylan looked at each other and sighed.

"Let's go after them." Dylan said following Dolly and Eddy, alongside Double D.

"Wait for us!" Dawkins said going after them, DJ and Da Vinci following suit.

Eddy, Double D, Dylan, Dawkins, Dolly, and DJ followed Ed who was of course in Clarissa's and Hugo's house. Everyone watched Ed eating some stuff through the window, while Dolly and Eddy snickered at that while watching him. Ed was eating food that Clarissa and Hugo had.