Kids on the run!

While the walk Rolf was riding on Wilfred the Pig with SO MUCH STUFF ON THE PIG. Rolf has blue hair and has skin cowboy-like hat while they are rabbit legs/ears on his neck.

"Curses..." Rolf muttered in frustration. "Where those Ed-boys went!"

He surely won't forgive them for what they did to the son of the shepherd! Before he could think further he heard Wilfred squeak, then start to munch on something. He then jumped out of him and quickly checked to see what his pig was munching.

"Son of a gun, Wilfred!" Rolf said as he pulled from the pig a piece of paper. "What did you even find, that son of the shepherd doesn't know."

Rolf then checks the paper and notices that it's a letter. And it was directed to Double D according to the one who sent the letter A.K.A Double D's aunt. He read it thoroughly.

"Ho-ho!" Rolf exclaimed. "So now Ed-boys are in so-called London yes? Well, then Rolf shall go to this place called 101 Dalmatian Street in this Camden Town Land!"

He then lets go of the letter and got up on the pig.

"Come on Wilfred!" Rolf commanded as he was on top of the pig. "We shall go to the place, where the Ed-Boys heading!"

The letter however was ended by the winds taking them to another location.

Sarah and Jimmy were being in captivity by the Kankers A.K.A Lee, Marie and May Kanker. After finding out from Jimmy that Eds are in trouble they were getting ready to find the rest of the kids from Cul-De-Sac and stop them to harm their boyfriends.

Jimmy is a wimpy kid who is frightened by almost everything. He wears a cyan sweater and white pants. He also wears a retainer to reset his teeth after the scam with an ice cream that Eddy made caused him to break his teeth after he has bitten into a bowling boil disguised as pastry horn ice cream.

Sarah is a girl with ginger hair and a pink tank top, blue jeans, and hot pink shoes. She is a spoiled, childish sister of Ed.

And about Kankers...

Lee is a leader of the sisters. She has orange hair and wears a white tank top with red spots and blue jeans. She is one of the ruthless ones you can see.

Marie is more of a smart girl, who thinks before starting an action. She has blue short hair that covers one eye. She wears

"Oh, Sarah!" Jimmy said frightened. "What did we just fell into..."

"Don't worry Jimmy," Sarah said rubbing his head. "We'll get away somehow."

Sarah and Jimmy wanted to see Eds being beaten up and just enjoy the show after the scam they've made. It was perfect until they went to the territory of Kankers.

Sarah was very humiliated after Kankers outpowered her she wanted of course protect Jimmy because she practised fighting in Boxing Lessons. She was the strongest and was the one like Kevin could beat up Eds brutally when they messed up. Especially her stupid brother. She was always her parents' favourite child, and everyone was supposed to treat her like a queen, but now she was only humiliated by those witches of Cul De Sac as her brother calls them.